Any one popping to Guilford tonight???

awesomeaudio

Reaction score
Website
www.awesomecaraudio.co.uk
Right not really my scene but heard alot of people going on about the car meets that seem to be getting bigger and bigger at guilford atm!

I had a few mates that popped down there last week and told me to bring my car down as there were quite a few german cars a fair few audi's including s3's and even 2 on bentley wheels!

Never really been a fan of these kinda meets however seems theres a fair few of the nicer kinda cars that go so im going to pop down to see whats what!

just wondering if any of you had planned it or want to try it!

cheers:rockwoot:

Right not really my scene but heard alot of people going on about the car meets that seem to be getting bigger and bigger at guilford atm!

I had a few mates that popped down there last week and told me to bring my car down as there were quite a few german cars a fair few audi's including s3's and even 2 on bentley wheels!

Never really been a fan of these kinda meets however seems theres a fair few of the nicer kinda cars that go so im going to pop down to see whats what!

just wondering if any of you had planned it or want to try it!

cheers:rockwoot:

Ahaaa, Guildford Cruise....those were the days !

Try going on the second wednesday of the month for No Rice, much better for you :)

pretty good turn out tonight, saw a gold a3, silver a3, black s3 fdunno if thats anyone on here

yer there were a few black mk4 golfs so didnt wana ask all of them if they were off the audi forum hahah

ah right we were up by the wall by the road next to a transit with a yellow flasshing light