POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

durk

Reaction score
HI GUYS I HAVE A 2001 A3 T ALL STANDARD WITH 150 HP HOW MUCH POWER CAN I GET OUT OF THIS?? WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY TO TUNE IT? CHEAPEST ? HA HA I M IN SUSSEX ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!?!

-

Best way to get power is to remap it, first fit a cone type induction kit then take it to R-tech and have a stage one remap done and that should take it to +/-200BHP, then a Milltek exhaust with a decat and downpipe then think about a Forge 007 recirc' dump valve and a FMIC then get it remapped to stage two and the boost raised and you should be pushing a comfortable 230BHP.

You should get all of that done for a grand/£1200, and it's all stuff thats available off the shelf.

Obviously I haven't made any mention to the fact that you should service your car PROPERLY before taking it to the remap, compression test it and check the cambelt before doing any modifications. Also brake and suspension upgrades are cheap and easy, cheap £230 ebay coilovers work really well, or Eibach ARB's and a rear ARB conversion with some Weitec springs and shocks will work VERY well.

http://www.guitarsandaudio.com/extras/*****/loud-noises.jpg.