ECS Race N75 Frequency Valve 1.8T (...?)

I tried the race valve from awesome kept putting my car into soft limp, so i went back to my j valve which works really weel with my revo stage 1,

"race" my phat ****..

generally causes boost spike which on some cars causes ecu to go into limp mode because of boost +ve deviation
on those it does'nt do this to, its means spikier boost delivery and more "kick" torque to it initially until ecu recovers its PID control of requested vs actual boost

I am led to believe that these ECS Race Valves are an old Audi design OEM one which ECS have replicated/bought from Audi.

Think it came off of an old varient of the S4 (might even be an N75H), and ECS are flogging them on at getting on for £40 more than the dealers....

Notice it look IDENTICAL to a J valve - with an ECS sticker for effect.... Hmmmmmm.

Try one by all means, you can always flog it on. Just don't buy one from ECS. Buy a J valve from Audi and spend the extra £40 on beer....

Try one by all means, you can always flog it on. Just don't buy one from ECS. Buy a J valve from Audi and spend the extra £40 on beer....

Yeah, that's what I meant - i'll avoid the ECS badged one.
I might try a J valve in future, got an ever-growing list of other things to do first!

Thanks again.
Johnny