Possible Water Leak? (Battery side / Bottom Corner)?

djarchive

Reaction score
Thought i'd set up a thread as the search facility is goosed.

Anybody else had a water leak in or around the area mentioned above?

I would suggest (looking at it without taking the front bumper off for an inspection) somewhere underneath the battery tray / near the passenger side fog.

Is there a common fault with radiators cracking/ spliting naturally? Or hoses popping off / coming loose?

What else could it be down the corner of the car?

Your help is much appr.

Thanks,

Joe

:readit:

As you face the windscreen behind the battery tray there is a plastic cover that hides the pipe to the rear washer, this is common to leak from here. Does your rear washer work ok? Use it then look to see if water is dripping underneath the car.

If you have a split water pipe in the coolant system or a cracked radiator you'd be loosing water from your header tank, is that the case?

Good awnser Westle, beat me to it.

There is a thread on here recently about rear washer fix.. ( if it is the case which it does sound like)

Like Westle said there is a pipe in that area ( again, pictures in the thread ) that gets clogged sometimes and needs a clean and re connect, this could sort it, however you need to deter weather the leak is from washer bottle or radiator.

Once we know this, we can try to help more.

Good luck,

<<Ryan

Also.. are we talking a puddle or a trickle?
and over what time period?

<<Ryan

i have the same problem my rear washer doesnt work and it just chuckes it under the car but couldnt find the pipe, does any1 have the old link with the pics of where it is located
cheers.