It's time for me to say Goodbye! :(

S3 HODGE

Brown passenger seat.
Reaction score
Hi all, The S3 has now gone and I have replaced it with a Marmite Bora (Hate it or love it).

Has been good to come on here and give/recive help of you guys and im sure i will own another Audi sooner or later so who knows I maybe back on in the future?
The Bora will be at the main shows so im sure I will see you there and if spot the club stand I will come and say hi. :)

IMG_9017.jpg

IMG_9008.jpg

IMG_9027.jpg

IMG_9029.jpg

IMG_9032.jpg

Like I said...Hate it or Love it but I know that I definatly Love it :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
****** Hell Adam! I was expecting you to say you have a 1.1 Fiesta but thats some Bora...vaaary nice

Thanks Jase. This is the Daily at the moment so I need a second car TBH :s...But thinking about buying an oil burner A3 as a Daily. Will have to see what happens :)

I like that bora she's a beauty! air ride too nice!
Cheers Matt

WTF Dude!!!

That car is awesome, want another S3, im in the mood for a pimped out 4 dora bora :)

haha big pimpin' dude!!

im loving the bora mate, defo something different, il keep my eyes open for it at the shows :)

WTF Dude!!!

That car is awesome, want another S3, im in the mood for a pimped out 4 dora bora :)

Lol, I love the Bora. I get all kind of wierd looks when driving it! I keep getting "Excuse me...is that your car? Your cars touching the Tyres" haha! and one bloke said to me "****** hell a Cadilac like that is rare to see down here" lol

I like that bora she's a beauty! air ride too nice!
Cheers Matt

Thanks Dude.

haha big pimpin' dude!!

im loving the bora mate, defo something different, il keep my eyes open for it at the shows :)

Yea I will hopefully be doing Ultimate Dubs but theres only 6 places left :s Edition....After seeing last years 'UN-H20' group im not to sure? Shame really...

Yes its long gone up North just for you Dan! I watched the S3 driving off and was thinking to myself 'I will regret selling that'. Anyway I jumped in a mates car to go back home and I recived a phone call just as we left saying 'I was driving down the road and the gearbox is ******' So we go to the scene and in the middle of a big tunnel (Hmm he may off put his foot down right?) there was bits of gearbox and oil all over the road haha.
It showed no signs of wear which was strange and was smooth when I drove up to meet him? Anyway that was a long long day!

Very Nice. By far the nicest bora I have ever seen.

So whats the story with the Bora (as in spec), unless its already common knowledge (I havent been on for a while, so Im not exactly Mr current affairs at the mo)?

Those wheels are lovely, are they 19"?

Nice Adam! I saw this Bora at DC 09 last year, very nice car! Took some photos of it in the sunshine last year:)
P6140612.jpg

P6140613.jpg

Yes its long gone up North just for you Dan! I watched the S3 driving off and was thinking to myself 'I will regret selling that'. Anyway I jumped in a mates car to go back home and I recived a phone call just as we left saying 'I was driving down the road and the gearbox is ******' So we go to the scene and in the middle of a big tunnel (Hmm he may off put his foot down right?) there was bits of gearbox and oil all over the road haha.
It showed no signs of wear which was strange and was smooth when I drove up to meet him? Anyway that was a long long day!

The S3 box blew up?
WOW!

Suprised this isnt a post saying what can i do , i sold a car that blew a box type of thread.LOL

That Bora looks the ballcocks.

When I saw the first pic I though "got to be on air" and then the lower pictures loaded.

Very VERY nice...watch out for kirbs though!.

Haha, Cheers Jase :)

It won Best Paint at DC09. Think it was the only show its been to since the Respray so this year will be fun :)
Boras also been accepted at Ultimate Dubs so you will see her there :)

@Tom, Thanks...Yea I found the recipt for the wheels (From a Porsche main dealer) :eek:!!!! haha.

Its a 2.3V5 Highline, 19" Porsche 997 Turbo wheels (11J rears :)), Full respray in a siltghly 'Modified' Porcshe colour (Like Olive Brown Almost), MK4 Golf filler cap, US Bumpers/Tailgate/Trim, Full Raven Airride system, One off custom 'hidden' Miltek exhaust, Detailed engine bay, Recaros with a full retrim in white BMW nappa leather and door cards trimmed to match (MJ Interiors), Rainbow door speakers alround with a hidden amp (installed by Plush Automotive) and a silly amount of attention to detail... :)