*** Calling all A3's and S3's in the South ** Meet this Saturday in Brighton

zeeeebo

Lifes one big laugh
Reaction score
ok so my friend is part of the group ultimate styling and they have their 4th birthday meet this saturday at 8ish on maderia drive in brighton! i will be going down weather permitting and would be nice to get a few other audis down there to have a look at each others and have a chin wag about our cars!

DATE: This saturday ( 23rd jan)
TIME : 8ish

i have been to a few of their meets before and they are not chavy, yes there is the odd saxo ( as in one or two) but most are really nice cars like skylines and tegs etc, there are a few german cars but we can boost that:)

i know most of you dont live near brighton but i know a few people on here are near enough:p

hopefully see some of you down there!
nathan

So what sort of numbers are we talking? I might take a look as I'm close by. I actually prefer to look at other car manufacturers rather than one brand.

it should be quite big, the birthday meets are usually at least the whole carpark!
all depends on weather and also if the police dont like it! they are usually ok though!

Its a possibility I'd go..

Anyone from Bristol area going.. or wanna go but not drive?

Most probably come and check this out since I'm around Brighton that day

Awspme guys! Make sure u come say hi! I drive a dark blue a3 with White wheeels!

car all polished up:) hopefully see some of u down there, i will be bringing my vag reader if any1 needs a read.
nathan

yer was very busy! iceman was there with his ridiculously loud sound system haha! i saw HTC quickly then he moved his car and didnt see him again! looked very nice though