Sad Day

indiemike

ZoomZoom
Reaction score
Its come to that time where i hate to say.... The S3 looks like its got to go
I have only had her over 9months but after moving house its just costing me to much to keep running.

I have no idea really how much i should put my car up for sale??
Does any1 have any ideas what i should be asking for

The spec is as stated below
W Reg (2000) Has 90k on the clock, 12months Tax and 5month MOT, 4 New Tyres
Full service history to 60k then self serviced to current but all recepts for parts kept
Mountains of paper work, everything that has been spent on the car all papers kept
Inside the car is very clean nothing wrong and also paint and body work is in top condition
Only small thing is alloys that could do with a refurb

Pics below and any intrests please let me know

Cheers Mike:(

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

Old pics below before FMIC was fitted
DSCF0065.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Last edited:
not sure mate, you'll have to gauge with what others are going for (i havent researched lately)...although i was just thinking from a comment in another post, how nice your car is :)

Thinking with the amount of mods on the car, fairly low millage 4 the age and condition around 7,750 - 8000 i reckon

not sure mate, you'll have to gauge with what others are going for (i havent researched lately)...although i was just thinking from a comment in another post, how nice your car is :)

Thankyou

It's a nicely sorted car and I bet it's snapped up quickly, but i'm not sure of a value.
Good luck with the sale!

Hope it goes quick

i think you'll be lucky to get that for a pre face....but good luck Mike...nice car

I know ill be lucky to get that, just going to put it up on pistonheads for that and see how we get on

Im currently looking at diesels, only problem is i only have around £5k to spend after i sell the S3 and i need something fast

Any ideas please

*Omid djalili voice* okay i give you....£1!! :)

I cant wait to see this on sunday coming up Mike :happy:

Going to start cleaning it on saturday

But to tell the truth this sunday is going to be a sad sad day.... Going to be gutted to see it go

But glad someone off here will be taking it, can keep an eye on it lol

So you managed to sell it then Mike? That's good news. Got what you wanted for it?

So you managed to sell it then Mike? That's good news. Got what you wanted for it?

Yea its going this sunday

AudiS3-Turbo is coming for it, really gutted its going but agreed £5750 for it, lot of car for the money

Dont wanna sell it, just been out for a drive then and just love it to bits but things are tight with money so need to sell up

Maybe when im older and insurance doesnt cost as much ill have one again

thats a solid car for that money for sure, someones got a bit of a bargain if its as nice as it looks.

Glad to see its going to a good home :)

I cant believe its going either mate. Ive gota say even i'll miss seeing it. This is my old car, and if i had the money or could get rid of mine quick enough, i'd have it back in a second. Someone really is getting a bargain for that price. The car is mint