EM TuningChris Nott

Thread: Sad Day

ZoomZoom

Status

Sad Day

Its come to that time where i hate to say.... The S3 looks like its got to go
    I have only had her over 9months but after moving house its just costing me to much to keep running.

I have no idea really how much i should put my car up for sale??
    Does any1 have any ideas what i should be asking for

The spec is as stated below
    W Reg (2000) Has 90k on the clock, 12months Tax and 5month MOT, 4 New Tyres
    Full service history to 60k then self serviced to current but all recepts for parts kept
    Mountains of paper work, everything that has been spent on the car all papers kept
    Inside the car is very clean nothing wrong and also paint and body work is in top condition
    Only small thing is alloys that could do with a refurb

Pics below and any intrests please let me know

Cheers Mike

Old pics below before FMIC was fitted

Last edited by indiemike; 20th January 2010 at 10:39.
    My Much Missed :Imola Yellow S3 - Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe, sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes, Bose Concert System

Now : Cupra R 225

2. # ADS
    ADS

Howdy

Status
    It's a nicely sorted car and I bet it's snapped up quickly, but i'm not sure of a value.
    Good luck with the sale!
    2001 Audi RS4 2.7 Bi-Turbo - Nogaro Blue

1975 MG Midget 1500 - Tahiti Blue

2003 Audi S3 - Dolphin Grey; SOLD!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    not sure mate, you'll have to gauge with what others are going for (i havent researched lately)...although i was just thinking from a comment in another post, how nice your car is
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Black FZ6 - Turbo car 'slapper'
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

ZoomZoom

Status
    Thinking with the amount of mods on the car, fairly low millage 4 the age and condition around 7,750 - 8000 i reckon

Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    not sure mate, you'll have to gauge with what others are going for (i havent researched lately)...although i was just thinking from a comment in another post, how nice your car is
    Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by JS1500 View Post
    It's a nicely sorted car and I bet it's snapped up quickly, but i'm not sure of a value.
    Good luck with the sale!
    Hope it goes quick
    My Much Missed :Imola Yellow S3 - Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe, sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes, Bose Concert System

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    i think you'll be lucky to get that for a pre face....but good luck Mike...nice car
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Black FZ6 - Turbo car 'slapper'
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

ZoomZoom

Status
    I know ill be lucky to get that, just going to put it up on pistonheads for that and see how we get on

6th Gear

Status
    good luck with the sale mate very nice car.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

S3 Drift King!

Status
    6K is the going rate apparently. If it's over 7 years, they are not suppose to sell for more than this figure.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

ZoomZoom

Status
    Im currently looking at diesels, only problem is i only have around 5k to spend after i sell the S3 and i need something fast

Any ideas please

Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Status
    Golf Mk4 130 or 150 and remap. You could PM Mark from Chip n Spin, he did my map and he had a mk4 golf 150 that he'd mapped to over 300lbft torque, it was very pokey
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread

3rd Gear

Status
    I cant wait to see this on sunday coming up Mike
    James
    Silver Audi 8L S3
    97 Fireblade fully restored ...just for summer!
    My old Corrado VR6 Turbo... Click me for the build DIY style!
    and many many cars and bikes in the past!!

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    *Omid djalili voice* okay i give you....1!!
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

ZoomZoom

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiS3-Turbo View Post
    I cant wait to see this on sunday coming up Mike
    Going to start cleaning it on saturday

But to tell the truth this sunday is going to be a sad sad day.... Going to be gutted to see it go

But glad someone off here will be taking it, can keep an eye on it lol

***** rent boy

Status
    So you managed to sell it then Mike? That's good news. Got what you wanted for it?

ZoomZoom

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by golf View Post
    So you managed to sell it then Mike? That's good news. Got what you wanted for it?
    Yea its going this sunday

AudiS3-Turbo is coming for it, really gutted its going but agreed 5750 for it, lot of car for the money

Dont wanna sell it, just been out for a drive then and just love it to bits but things are tight with money so need to sell up

Maybe when im older and insurance doesnt cost as much ill have one again

Smell my finger.

Status
    thats a solid car for that money for sure, someones got a bit of a bargain if its as nice as it looks.

Glad to see its going to a good home
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

1st Gear

Status
    I cant believe its going either mate. Ive gota say even i'll miss seeing it. This is my old car, and if i had the money or could get rid of mine quick enough, i'd have it back in a second. Someone really is getting a bargain for that price. The car is mint