Highly tuned A3 on PH anyone?

Obviously a pleb without a clue - just look at what he has done to the poor thing, hideous, utterly hideous.

Shame could be a nice motor.

This is what happens when our lovely VAG machines become affordable, they end up in council estates bolstering the chav brigade.

I saw this too lol. Hes must not be bothered about getting an extra 100bhp after paying for a hybrid, thats gives him 237bhp. a **** hybrid of that too.

yuk,them rims look super weak,doubt u could drive on the roads near me for long end up square lol,i thought engine internals only took 300 before breaking

what a ****! It's not imola yellow, it's not got S3 bumpers, revo st3 is not generic.......

What a complete tool.

Certainly seems to have the hardware capable of 300 ish bhp but whoever mapped it obviously have no clue....

<tuffty/>

Obviously a pleb without a clue - just look at what he has done to the poor thing, hideous, utterly hideous.

Shame could be a nice motor.

This is what happens when our lovely VAG machines become affordable, they end up in council estates bolstering the chav brigade.

God forbid that anyone who lives on a council estate could afford an Audi :tapedshut::tapedshut:

Car has potential, just needs to be in the right hands! Someone can bag a bargain here, a few teaks here and there, and it could be a machine.

Not for me though.

Does he want a diesel for his 80mile comute or an M3? lol

Agree with all the comments above.

well i thought the spec list looked ok...but the 2500 price tag is too steep IMO for the work that would need doing and the fact the car would need new rims straight away!!...and thats not hit his reserve :)

RS4 alloys? 5 speed gear box fitted to a quattro? Water Pump replaced today 5th February 2009 @ Audi cost £442.00, hmm how long has he been trying to sell this?

Does he want a diesel for his 80mile comute or an M3? lol

Agree with all the comments above.

Yeah i thought that ... sounds dodgy,,, i'm selling coz i need a diesel.... and then he goes and gets an M3... makes you wonder why he's really selling it

thinking about it... i'm sure i saw this for sale some time ago on pistonheads.... i complained about the advert at the time beacause the same pics of the car we being used in 2 seperate adverts with different prices and different sellers.... the rings on the doors , the colour and those double twin pipes were the same i'm sure

Haha saw this on auto trader or pistonheads when i was first looking to buy an S3 in july last year !
are we suprised that nobodys bought it yet though ?

he will take an M3 in it though if its an S3 beater....M3's aren't that much faster to be fair than a mapped S3

Ok hate the car, although could be made look nice in the right hand. E46 m3 produce 341 bhp and 287lb/ft so I guess he was talking about the torque, a friend has an m3, and boy it is quick I beat him 0-70ish but god be with you after that. So yeah torque and quattro kicks *** low end, but weight and lack of bhp makes you really slow in the top end compared to an m3.

Just wanted to say something about ppl advertising cars too many times, a mate went to buy an a6 last year near Bermingham and the price was about £1000 cheaper than anywhere else, after arriving a local car wash manager noticed they were waiting, he asked them if they were after an audi, they replied yes, and then he asked them to desapare asap as the a6 was a trap on the net and previous potential buyers were robbed,so yeah they were lucky. But potentially it could be a trap.

s3ko4...... yup i agree it would be different at the top...as we all know though, it depends where you start from with turbo cars..... 70mph and just entering boost :)

Have Garrett made a new version of the GT28r then?' Cos last I heard it wasn't a hybrid...
I dont think its a GT series, he says its a T28, so prob an uprated version of that, which def wont make 350brake!

I can't believe this is still for sale, I looked at this car last year when I was looking to buy my A3.

You can tell how old it is from this statement on the write up
Water Pump replaced today 5th February 2009 @ Audi cost £442.00
. Something smells a bit fishy about it to be fair, which is why I didn't by it. If it was a bargain maybe, but he wanted 5 grand for it when I was looking.... No way Pedro.

Why would you go to the time, expense and trouble of fitted a T28 and then not get it mapped to it's full potential? Seems utterly ridiculous to me....

GT28 was made, but thats not a GT28Rs.. GT28 is into the 300's maybe

Are you thinking it's a journal bearing turbo? If so, can I have the lag please?

Are you thinking it's a journal bearing turbo? If so, can I have the lag please?

Its only a T28, its not that big (well not compared to my T78 on the skyline lol)

The biggest joke is halfway thru the write up he says only selling because he needs a diesel, then in one of the answers to a question he says he's getting an M3

Could this thread be renamed as its nothing to do with REVO being rubbish but someone mis-selling their car, claiming xyz mods etc

it looks like someones thrown up all over it lol.
Agree with all above comments..

Well, lets be fair to it. OK the colour isn't everyone's cup of tea agreed, but I like it. I in fact have one in that colour.

And to be fair, it's had time and money spent on it. 237 BHP isn't shabby, and it's got potential if the hardware listed thats been fitted is correct....

All in all, it could be a diamond in the rough! Or it could be a nail.

You decide, our lines are open. :)