EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    4th Gear

Status

Unhappy Stereo has stopped working (no life)!

My stereo has completely stopped working. I have checked the fuse, I have checked the wiring and connections but no joy, is there anything else I should be looking at? It is blank nothing comes on either if the car is switched on or off.
    Any help would be appreciated, I may add the battery was flat for a month or so. I don’t know if this has something to do with it.
    S3-8L REVO stage 2, Milltek, 3" DP & custom 3" decat, RS2 spark plugs, 4 bar FPR, Green-Cotton uprated upper/lower boost hose & TIP, Front Zimmerman & Ferrodo. LCR spliter. boost gauge, smoothed AB. Aero blades, H&R 5mm spacers. Best time 14.03sec, 0-62 in 5.7sec. 207gs @ 25psi , polished inlet mani. VAGCOM 805.1

2. # ADS
    ADS

Alex

Status
    Think you may need a new stereo mate I'm affraid, but I'm sure an expert will correct me soon....you hope.
    1999 APY S3 Imola Yellow

PS3: Broady_11

4th Gear

Status
    Thanks, it turned out to be the fuse on the stereo it self. I guess I missed that, only saw this after taking it out of the dashboard. That's all sorted then.
    S3-8L REVO stage 2, Milltek, 3" DP & custom 3" decat, RS2 spark plugs, 4 bar FPR, Green-Cotton uprated upper/lower boost hose & TIP, Front Zimmerman & Ferrodo. LCR spliter. boost gauge, smoothed AB. Aero blades, H&R 5mm spacers. Best time 14.03sec, 0-62 in 5.7sec. 207gs @ 25psi , polished inlet mani. VAGCOM 805.1

Alex

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3KO4 View Post
    Thanks, it turned out to be the fuse on the stereo it self. I guess I missed that, only saw this after taking it out of the dashboard. That's all sorted then.
    Oh yeh, forgot about that myself. Glad you sorted it.
    1999 APY S3 Imola Yellow

PS3: Broady_11