Front brakes and Discs

Naresh

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a place to buy new front discs and pads as mine are due for renewal? Somewhere cheap near me would be cool! (East London area) How hard are they to fit or should I leave that to an independent garage?

Thanks!

Euro Car parts is usually not too bad for parts, there is one in Unit 7, Woodford Trading Estate, Woodford Green, London IG8 8HF (020 8709 7979) I dont know if it is miles away or not from you, but fitting pads is usually very easy if you have a little common sense, discs can be a bit harder if the retaining screw doesn't come out easy and burrs.

[ QUOTE ]
Naresh said:
Hi can anyone recommend a place to buy new front discs and pads as mine are due for renewal? Somewhere cheap near me would be cool! (East London area) How hard are they to fit or should I leave that to an independent garage?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Naresh, long time no see mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
ACE Auto Spares in C. Heath do good quality stuff, and Euro does Powerdiscs etc. I got Maslan Motors to fit mine (also in C Heath), think they charge £40. Saves getting your hands dirty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cheers

Ben