Help which was why they had to abort the runs after remap

jeff d

Reaction score
i had my 2000 plate s3 remapped at tsr last thurs, they ran a check 1st and said all was fine so installed the revo software, the road test was fine after install, i asked them to do a power run on the dyno to see what power it was making, they tried about 8 runs and everytime when it got to about 245bhp the rear wheels started to slip? then the abs light came on and the run was aborted, as soon as he stopped the run the light went off , this didnt register any faults, the car drives fine on the road and no lights come on and it pulls all the way through to the red, they said thhat they suspect that the rear clutch pack in the rear diff of the car may be slipping on the rollers so they didnt want to continue any more, the car has done 102k and i have looked through the history and cannnot see any evidence of the haldrex being maintained, whatever it is, it does not seem to happen on the road, only when on the rollers, the car is now totallly different, i am just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me, thanks in advance.

The rolling road was getting confused by the haldex kicking in and out i expect. As long as it drives fine dont worry

I havnt got esp or certanly havnt got a button lol, it doesnt affect the driving in anyway and the car is transformed it just worried me a bit as had loads of trouble with rear diff on my m3 and thought here we go again,