Few pics after coilovers and rear wiper blank!

Mr.Blonde

Reaction score
Just thought i would post a few pics of my car today after fitting coilovers and the rear wiper glass blank!..:D
Needs to go lower tho i reckon and space the wheels out a bit.

audi083.jpg

audi071.jpg

audi075.jpg

audi079.jpg

looks good their mate. what size are those rims?

Cheers pips!.yeah i want the arch to sit just on the tyre if you know what i mean and my rims are 18inch mate.Yeah wheel spacers i mean mate to take the wheel out more to the edge of the arche.

very nice mate, although it looks a tad higher at the front than the back currently!

I'd drop the front another 10-15mm and then it'd look awesome!

Spacers wise, on those wheels you might find it rubs if you go any more than 10mm rear and 5mm front.

Last edited:
have you got an uprated ARB on the front already mate? if not you might find it starts knocking if you go much lower :(

Yeah ive read up about the arb mate,ill just keep an eye on it when lowering it more.its got about inch and half clear at the mo.

Cheers everyone,its getting there!.yeah A3tom im just waiting for my spacers to come then ill drop the front mate :D

Yeah man. Looks good, Mine'll look more like that when i actually have some money.

Just wondering tho about the pro of getting rid of the rear wiper? Isn't it kind of detremental to motorway driving or alike in the wet?

Ive never used the rear wiper mate so dont make any difference.Just makes it look so much better tho i reckon!.:D

Oh for sure. it looks miles better, i use mine everytime i use the freaking car. Perhaps i'm just a little over zealous with the use of the wiper.

Just use loads of glass polish and it will just bounch off lol,oh ive just seen you have a Ming blue A3 to.post some pics up dude!.

Yeah was a bit exspensive but i just think it looks professional mate and good :)

Thought that third pic had a central-exitting oval exhaust for a sec there, just scrolling down... actually kind of like that idea.

Front looks a little higher than the rear, but looks nice anyway. Wouldn't have blacked the rear rings though (just my opinion).

Yeah was a bit exspensive but i just think it looks professional mate and good :)

Agree:) Looks good bud! I have the same blank, tint the rear window and it'll look even chunkier:)
PC201037-1.jpg

You getting facelift front headlights with the inners sprayed black?:eyebrows:

yeah i will at some point sandip.just got a few other bits to do 1st mate.I got my LED number plate bulbs and front sidelight ones :thumbsup:.Just need a nice set of number plates i think!.:yes:

The quad LED ones mate.Looks really nice now.just need to uprate the dip and main bean bulbs to suit.Spacers should come in next day or so,so i will drop it then:yahoo:

Do you think the LCR front splitter will suit it tho?.was thinking of getting one.

I personally ain't too keen on the lcr splitter, if you drop the front a little once you get the spacers i don't think you'll need it. You could always try one on, for £20 you might aswell see what it looks like

Heeeeey, theres my old car! :)

Looks like you're keeping it tidy, Steve! Like the black audi rings at the back, nice touch I think.. Any shots of the interior these days?

Hope you're well.

Its Ming blue mate and Jimmeh yeah still looking after her mate lol.Just wish the weather was better so i can give it a good proper clean etc.The seats etc are still the same mate,i treat them with meg leather cleaner mate.My mates reckon im a bit OCD with it lol!..

Nex question is what to do next after i have sorted the stance out.Either FMIC,Stainless exhaust,S3 Brake upgrade or G60 flywheel & VR6 Clutch??..:think:

Nex question is what to do next either FMIC,Stainless exhaust,S3 Brake upgrade or G60 flywheel & VR6 Clutch??..:think:

Quite definately all of the above, in order I'd say an exhaust to get some more noise, followed by the S3 brakes, then the clutch and flywheel, and finally the FMIC before ako3s and another remap!

Yep defo gonna get all of them just what to get 1st lol.yeah some noise would be good.i was thinking of boxless centre section with oe backbox of scorpian discreet backbox?...prob save the intercooler for when it needs it in the summer i think for the heatsoak

I'd stay away from discrete tail pipes, especially considering how low it is.

found when I had a milltek discrete back box, lowered just 50mm it made the car really boomy, and it got noticably worse when I loaded weight into the back of the car as the tailpipes got closer to the ground.....

Yeah didnt think of that.so what exhaust you runing?,im thinking of scorpian rather than miltek.

Yeah know what you mean mate.even sometimes a bit purple i reckon!.

Well i got my spacers today so i fitted them and lowered the front a bit more.Sorry for the pics and my car being dirty.Will get proper pics up soon in the daylight and clean lol :)

audi093.jpg

audi084.jpg

audi115.jpg

Right some better pics today after a wash!..oh the white stuff on the tryes is tyre foam lol :D

audi171.jpg

audi169.jpg

audi172.jpg

audi170.jpg

ah mate you've done exactly what i wanna do to mine except i want the chrome mirrors. looks smart. i wanna get a set of those alloys also. done a good job on those brake calipers. did mine the other day and looks good. nice one their mate