Advice on facelift parts ???

RITCHIE-S3

Reaction score
Hi all thinking of upgrading to facelift front end and was wondering what parts are needed to compleat the job fully many thanks.

I thought it was just the headlights that were different?
The front bumper and grille etc are the same part number for pre- and post- facelift.

well the breakers yard told me the front wings bumper and headlights are different? not sure why the bummper is different looks the same to me, nd a summise the wings are different because the indicators are seperate on pre-facelift so poss need some where to bolt them to the wings. realy need some know how from ppl who have converted theres as a dont want to be riped off by the breakers yard or audi dealer (big bucks £) if I cant find the parts in the yards. cheers.

I have read from folk that have done it that all you need is the facelift lights. once you go to fit them there is a small section of the inner wing that needs removed however have never seen any pics of the exact sections that need removing. may also be some wiring required. I would be interested to hear if you go for it, I am looking for a prefacelift offside headlight as long as it is pristine.
see this sticky for more info.