Want to buy S3 bumpers, chrome mirrors and rear spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

seen_

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this site so sorry if im posting a thread in the wrong forum. Is anyone selling S3 bumpers, chrome mirrors or a rear spoiler? Or does anybody know where I can get them from for a cheap/reasonable price.

Thanks in advance :)

Dealers, ebay or scrap yard....

Welcome to the site btw :)

<tuffty/>

ive been keeping my eye on ebay but bit pricey for my liking even though its probs the cheapest around lol...might try my luck at local scrapyardss!

Prices are what they are mate, you aren't the only one looking for them sadly.... you may have to try several scrappies before you get all the bits you want as lets face it if an S3 is in there its not because its failed an MOT....

Be worth getting a price from a dealer so you know if you are getting ripped off too...

<tuffty/>

very true!! lol doubt theres many s3s in once peace at scrappies!

ok will do..thanks for your help mate appreciate it! :)

have you tryed a parts finder some of them are free and they send your request to scrap/breakers yards all over, its worked for me in the past with bike parts

oh right didn't know there was such a thing

do u know any sites or companies?

I got s3 bumper on ebay for £70, cost £130 to get all grills new from audi, then money to get it sprayed. I got chrome mirrors from going_fast on ebay from germany for £65 posted and spoiler on here from someone for £50 then got it painted...

IT took ages to get the parts but was worth the wait in the end mate.

i got excited then and thought you had that all for sale! until i read it properly lol

ye i bet it was worth the wait! nyc one

If you havent got a S3, save and get one, far better than going through the hassle of fitting an A3 with S3 kit!

classifieds are for wanted items
please read the rules
thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.