Badger5EM Tuning

Thread: Exhaust quote

Neutral

Status

Exhaust quote

just been to a local CUSTOM exhaust place near me, i know the boss bother quite well so i get a bit of discount but was shocked how cheap he quoted me for a 3" custom downpipe, 3"decat section and a 2.5" straight though center with a 2.5" jetex back box with a 2x 2" exit which will be hidden behind rear bumper ( so will look factor from the rear), all in at Ł450 plus vat (which is wat most ppl pay for a catback) so if all goes well should be fitted some time next week, then stage 2 revo time

i know it will be loud but i like loud cars so a milltex isnt going to cut it for me, if it a bit too much on the loud side ill get a centre box put it
    13.8 santapod gti fest 2010 class g 1st place winner. A3 1.8 20vt 180 quattro, Revo stage 2.5 map,[/B] Forge tip, forge cold side, Forge splitter valve, Carbonio cold intake with aem filter,decat pipe, 2.5inch exhaust, k03s turbo with forge actuator, revs fmc with forge houses, j n75 valve, 4 bar fuel reg, hid's, 17" tt alloys t1r

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    That's a pretty good price, try and take some pictures of the downpipe and system. Would be interesting to see the quality of the system being made
    3.2 V6 with Custom Code VVT Attack Software

K1 Driver

Status

My Social Networking

Visit DJ_Troopa's Instagram Channel
    Sounds good that does! I'm getting my exhaust on Monday, can't wait! :D be god to see what the downpipe is like! Only downpipes i can find are the one around the Ł300 region
    Inferi Black Cupra K1

Click here for more Troo-Pics!

1st Gear

Status
    what do people think about this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-AUDI-A3-S3...4#ht_698wt_732

Not sure if its for the S3 225 tho but if it is its looks like a good price for a 3" downpipe!
    Audi S3: BAM 225 Standard =]

| Cupra Splitter | Forge 007P | KnN Panel | 40mm Koni's | Custom Tie's | HEL Lines |