Anyone thinking of selling up?

OllieH

Reaction score
As per the title, anyone thinking of selling up within the next few months?

I'm looking for a facelift BAM/AMK engined S3, all colours considered (although favourites being Negaro Blue and Black), with lowish milage (circa 50/60k, the reason for this being milage on the engine, interior condition and paintwork condition. Will consider a higher milage car providing these and price are good), with service history.

I preferably want to buy with as many mods as possible as having heavily modified my last car, I know how expensive this can be when buying all brand new. Ideally I'd like the brakes, suspension, exhaust to be already done, leaving me to work on a Hybrid conversion with AH Fab FMIC. That way I still get to do some of the modding myself which is part of the enjoyment :yes:

Feel free to pm me with spec and price you'll be looking for ;)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of selling up....... I'm always thinking of selling up, I just can't bear to sell it........ what will I do without it?

Mine is staying as long as I can afford to run her, since owning my s3 I have not thought of getting a better car...

Id rather sell are lass than mi car haha. Can have her if tha wants her ;), ill sell her at a good price, low mileage etc lol.

Yeah but theres a constant whinning nosie coming from her, F's know's what it is lmao.

Yeah but theres a constant whinning nosie coming from her, F's know's what it is lmao.

I have the same problem Dani if you ever find a fix let me know, :thumbsup:

Cheers Matt

OllieH, not to hijack your thread

I am also looking for an S3, anyone thinking of selling up? Same requirements,

AMK/BAM engine,
Fair mileage
Heated seats
Black/Blue/Grey
Chrome mirrors