I LOVE MY S3 IN THIS SNOW !!!!!

m444ty p

Reaction score
I have just been out in my s3 for a mess about. My road is on a hill and i have been watching other cars strugle going up it. My s3 just went up it no problems. I had to go to tesco for a few bits, when i came out there was a bloke in a 2wd saph cossie doing donuts, so i thought i would show him how easy my s3 done 4wd donuts!!

oh dear... hope your ready for a ripping off the "driving silly in the snow is dangerous and shouldnt be done " gang.
What tyres do you use?
Standard wheels?

ah... maybe you will make it under the radar lol
Ive got dunlop sp9000 on the rear and eagle f1's up front. it feels sooo unsteady in the snow/ice

ah... maybe you will make it under the radar lol
Ive got dunlop sp9000 on the rear and eagle f1's up front. it feels sooo unsteady in the snow/ice

Check your tyre pressure, What size alloys do you have?

Stock wheels.
I think they are running 30psi

I was desperate for my S3 to arrive today, was slipping around everywhere in my stupid FWD A5 getting stuck on hills and allsorts, even my brothers old FWD celica was showing me up! Mine arrives in 1 week, typical hey!!

Pump them up a touch, I would experiment with 32 all round for 17s or 32F / 34R.

One other thing, its not a good idea to have mismatched tyres on an S3.

Last edited:
The car is lowered . Ive had camber set up and fitted adjustable rear bars to get that within spec.
When i get it back if the snow is still about i will try,

I had to go to tesco for a few bits, when i came out there was a bloke in a 2wd saph cossie doing donuts, so i thought i would show him how easy my s3 done 4wd donuts!!

:icon_thumright:

I was doing this last night down the local train station car park having a bit of fun and a guy with an impreza came and we took turns doing donuts in the snow, much fun till i got a distinct smell of burning clutch so then made my way home.

I've yet to get out in the snow this time round! really should, want to go having a bit of fun worried about breaking the 4wd tho :-S

thats the only problem i find....if your battling on a hill you have to let go of the clutch otherwise you risk burn out...... even though your mind says otherwise :)

watch u dont get cought on cctv,me and my mates were messing about in a emty car park up a industrial site at 2 in the morning.
We are getting done for dangerous driving,driving without due care ,driving with out taking into considering the safety of pedestrians.
sucks to be me :0