Forge or Bailey

Rob-s3lv

Reaction score
Hiya I need to get a diverter valve / dump valve for the S3 n get the map sorted its doing my nut in now

any way whats the better choice forge or bailey

cheers

Rob

I have a Baileys DV30, i got this because i didn't want to mess around with different coloured springs.
Many members here use the Forge items and don't have many issues, i'd say they were both decent DV's:thumbsup:

might sound like im being cheap but im more favouring bailey as its cheaper n if its just as good il get it
cheers for the reply

There's not much in price difference bud, think the Forge are a little cheaper infact.
Make sure you get the Bailey DV30 if you do end up going for Bailey, DV26 isn't advisable as its not a re-circulating DV

just orderd the bailey DV30 and did work out bit cheaper then the forge one not by much tbh
did yours fit alright ?

Yeah, the fitting on mine was perfect, can't go wrong really, very easy to fit, what colour did you go for?

went for a black one just so its looks std really

It will be quiet because it's a recirc valve not a dump valve..... i was also led to beleive there are no performance gains to be had over the standard valve..... the only advantage being reliability ... is this true ???

why dont you guys use the 710n valve? its what the s4 types bang on about all the time and it only costs £23 a go

considering the OE one lasts 100k miles or so, if you have a relatively standard engine you can get four replacements for the cost of the forge...

Last edited:
I've got a baileys recirc valve, only cost me £50 from a friend. Can hear it from inside the car, not sure if it can be heard from the outside but it's pretty loud so I think it can.