Custom exhaust in hampshire

Plunky

Reaction score
Hi, I currently have a miltec cat back jobby on my car. however, it is causing me lots of problems at the moment. firstly, it wont stop knocking even after numerous attempts to stop this. also, my mechanic has spotted a crack in the backbox section.
after a bit of a think, i have decided to get a custom exhaust made up.
my question is, has anybody got experience of any custom exhaust fabricators in or around hampshire? what should i expect to be paying?

cheers

Liam

if you have a crack in the back box id approach miltek, i know another member had the same issue and tried everything to rectify it, even approached Miltek....but his hadnt split so you should have more joy hopefully.... the box is highly regarded as one of the best for this car..... so id be reluctant to go for one being made up if i were you and opt for another miltek if they agree to swap

only problem with that is it came with the car, i dont think i have any info on where it was purchased etc.
id like a custom exhaust , then i can get it made to my own specification

i couldnt find any decent ones this side of london! i go up to tourque exhausts in enfield! poping back up there in a few weeks time! they are very good and have lifetime warenty and are also quite reasonable prices

what style exhaust did you get? do you mind me asking how much you paid?

well i braught my own back box and they welded it up with a new straight through section from cat for 150 quid and it sits really nicely! give them a ring they are aloos open to bartering hahah! but yer nice guys and you can sit and watch them doing it!

yes its a twin tail pipe one.
you can have first dibbs mate, i'll let you know once i have my new one.

Been reading a few horrid Miltek stories lately...which is why I went the custom route too :)

yeah so have i! it has been alright up til now though, just dont want to get another miltek, and further down the line have the same problems

I have just put a deposit down for a turbo back stainless system from my local guy, he's renowned around north wales for being one of the best custom exhaust fabricators!

Doubt ud want to travel that far for it tho! lol

here's his website for anyone of interest ; http://www.hibexhausts.co.uk/

:)