EM TuningVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

1999 S3 passenger indicator

had a wee ding today when i was out in the snow playing, when i suddenly rattle a kerb mont it and hit a fence any way i have smashed the passenger side indicator,does anyone know where ican get one? i tried ebay but no luck, does a standard a3 indicator fit my car? thanks folks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    i know im a tit, but hey it happens, the funny thing about it was me nd a friend were going to film some fun in the snow with the cars and this happens as i enter the carpark

S3 Drift King!

Status
    You managed to kill the wing indicator, but the wing is still intact?! That's gotta be a close call? I though the actual wheel arch pokes out more than the indicator?

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

AUDI S3, REVO MAPPED 260 bhp

Status
    sounds like you got off quite lightly! lol

im after a passenger side front indicator too. i bought an a3 one off ebay, and they are different, so i'd suggest a trip to dealers to get a propper one for s3.

Neutral

Status
    mark cheers mate, did the one of ebay not fit at all? i seen one last night and i emailed the guy to ask he said it fits? i dont want to buy it if it dosnt fit

Status
    they will fit mate, but the s3 indicator has an added stalk bit where the bulb goes into ( sorry don't know the technical term!) lol, the a3 one that i bought hasn't got this, so will look different to the other side.

Neutral

Status
    mark your a legend thanks mate, as long as it fits im sure i can try and make the stalk part your talking about until i get the right one, where did you buy your on ebay ?Seller info
    parts-super-price? was it this shop? this is were i got mine and he seem to be sure its the right one so fingers crossed, kp you posted on the results,
    jo jo i honestly dont know how i managed to do what i have done i think the wee dent in the wing is from the front bumper when it poped out and up and bent the wing slightly, i just keep looking at my baby and thinking what a prize tit!

Status
    yes mate, it's the same ebay seller. i should have said earlier, but if you want the one i bought you can have it for the cost of the postage.