Fast Car

stugolf

Reaction score
Saw a Skoda Fabia vRS a tuned one with approx 180bhp, it was going down a road near me I was only in a Focus and not the S3 so couldn't challenge, in the mid range they look silly fast for a even a challenge for the S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif anyone know what there like to drive, inside etc may consider one!!

They are well quick mate! There is a 190BHP near me and it fly's. The only things that let it down are the 5 doors, the crappy chrome grill (should be colour coded) and that badge - sorry im a brand snob!

[ QUOTE ]
nervus said:
sorry im a brand snob!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have an audi, and a Porsche... 'nuff said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes I can confirm! I recently drove Stars Demo Fabia....1.9TD ..... 180BHP! It went like ****! Best of all, it still got around 50mpg! Have to say, I'm currently looking for a company car and these little beauties are on the list! Only probs is there are limited numbers (I heard there are only to be 800 VRS modles). Who cares about how it looks (or the badge) is £12000 + £499 to chip it and your flying without breaking the back (to buy and to run!).