Check this out - RS4 engine'd S3 content.

Am sure Faz has had more than two cars Ryan
Oh Jase, if there is one thing I can depend upon being dryer than my ball sack (hope that doesnt count as swearing) its your humor in your quick replys ;)

Your right tho, there were only two of girlfriend material, I just used the rest because they got parent and child parking spaces at Sainsburys. Every little helps!

I could ( assuming i could afford it) have a jet engine fitted to my crappy A4 and then add 20k to its price and sell it for £21k couldn't i?

A helicopter engine's been put into a bike so I don't see why not. I'd love to see it to be honest and pay £21k for it.

Really?!
Do you know what kind of helicopter engine? There are several laying around here... I can see an Arriel 1S1 engine from a Sikorsky S76A just outside my office window... could maybe put that in my MG!:thrashi:

Have a look on google for a company called Marine Turbine Technologies, also just know as MTT, they build the bike and its called a Y2K. Guaranteed to hit like 250mph or your money back. Anyway end of thread hijack for me

Last edited:
:laugh:

some of the comments on here are classic! i couldnt stop laughing while reading this thread, you cant put a price on this as its unique end of!

and its faster then anything else you can pick up for 20k easily!

supercars cannot keep up with it that much and it wipes the smiles off many peoples faces!

unless you've been in it or seen it go then i think you should keep your mouths shut about i think so and so is faster and so on

the haters always are quick to open there mouths and run them:whistle2:

Last edited:

some of the comments on here are classic! i couldnt stop laughing while reading this thread, you cant put a price on this as its unique end of!

supercars cannot keep up with it that much and it wipes the smiles off many peoples faces!

unless you've been in it or seen it go then i think you should keep your mouths shut about i think so and so is faster and so on

I am glad to have amused you !! I am not a hater, i am of the opinion its a great engineering masterpiece, but too much money for what it is !

I can only assume you have been in it then?

Well done :gaehn:

I am glad to have amused you !! I am not a hater, i am of the opinion its a great engineering masterpiece, but too much money for what it is !

I can only assume you have been in it then?

Well done :gaehn:

Usually people express their opinion and move on.....

Not repeat them selves like a broken record

;)

Thats me, its an open forum and will read and defend my opinions from people telling me i am running my mouth.

Thats me, its an open forum and will read and defend my opinions from people telling me i am running my mouth.
correct me if im wrong, but i didnt mention your name as a person that was running his mouth did i?

you must class yourself as a hater then to think i was saying you were running your mouth:rolleyes:

You didnt mention my name no, i was however the last person to reply that doesn't belong to the "FAZ'S CAR fan club" so i take it that the reply was aimed at me directly as anyone else would.

The car is nice, probably fast despite it's upset handling and weight distribution. I wish Faz good luck. The point i have argued all along is the one stating that you couldn't get 470 odd BHP IN an S3 for less money, that fact is incorrect .For some reason no one can understand that..

You didnt mention my name no, i was however the last person to reply that doesn't belong to the "FAZ'S CAR fan club" so i take it that the reply was aimed at me directly as anyone else would.

The car is nice, probably fast despite it's upset handling and weight distribution. I wish Faz good luck. The point i have argued all along is the one stating that you couldn't get 470 odd BHP IN an S3 for less money, that fact is incorrect .For some reason no one can understand that..

Dont comment on the performance on the car if you dont know anything about it.

Handling is spot on, how much heavier is this lump than the orginal 1.8t?

Im more then happy to take you out if you make your way down to me.....Just remember to bring your nappy ;)

When did the Faz's car club start?? Gosh anyone would think its a 5 year old behind the screen!

:box:

:ninja:
Not interested in going out in it, won't scare me. The V6 and ancillieries are 100Kg heavier, thats a lot planted over the front axle.

Anyway, had enough of this, i have stated my point good luck etc. I will moniter this closely and see where it goes.

:ninja:
Not interested in going out in it, won't scare me. The V6 and ancillieries are 100Kg heavier, thats a lot planted over the front axle.

Anyway, had enough of this, i have stated my point good luck etc. I will moniter this closely and see where it goes.

You stated your point a few days ago?

Who will defend you once you go?:idea:

All the best mate

;)

What a funny thread..

One thing though, people keep going on about it's a supercar slayer, what?? it's 470bhp in 4WD and weighs 1600-1700kg in what is shaped like a bus compared to any proper Supercar, i doubt it would show up any supercar, straight line 1/4 mile or defiantly not round a track. Sports cars yes, but not supercars,

Great car though and good luck with the sale, I like the front bumper!

Hope you get your asking price.

Im more then happy to take you out if you make your way down to me.....Just remember to bring your nappy

oooh does that offer stand for anyone??!! i live reasonably close to bedfordshire!

So if you cant put a price on it.... how can you defend the 20k price tag?

Its faster than anything you can pick up for 20k?
IF this car as stated has never been thrashed how can you make such a claim?
I mean i know of 500 bhp evo's that have sold for less
Just look at whats for sale for 20k before "running your mouth"
Not at all shocked to see MTM in the sigs of the defenders to be honest.
Time attack cars that would show this granted , great car a clean pair of heels,

Not everyone likes to 'Thrash' their motor.

Everyone is different as I have said to you before, you have your opinion people have theirs, but just because you decide to run your mouth like a rollercoaster doesnt mean that your necessarily right.

Regards to the price, I guess that decided by the owner itself, or do you want to argue with that point too?

guys calm down now. people are going to have different opinions. Allow it and move on. Faz great car mate good luck with the sale. cant wait to see what comes next !!

pricewise, its worth what someone is willing to pay and that worth is definately a grey area. to your normal motorist its butchered s3/rs4, they wont want to touch it. your normal motorist looking to spend that money would just get a caymen and be done with it because how many people are willing to put in the effort into looking after a totally unknown entity or paying for someone else to do so.

then youll have the people that are interested in playing about with mutant creations, but the vast majority of people like that i know would rather have made it themselves, rather than handing over the parts and a blank cheque

its going to be a really limited market, limited mainly to audi fans id imagine. will be interesting to see what happens with it.

there are countless things faster for £20k

Yasser, ive not read any "haters" posting in this thread, who wouldnt be in awe of such a mad creation, but the fanboy views are so blinkered

there are countless things faster for £20k

Faz

I dont suppose you have any timings (0-60mph, 0-100mph, top speed etc.) so that we know roughly what is faster for 20K?

I think a lot of people are seeing the 475bhp and thinking "surely a 500bhp this and that could see it off" but there are so many factors involved.

Another thing to remember is that the RS4 engine in this S3 is fairly standard! To get 500bhp out of a single turbo'd 2L EVO takes a fair bit of doing, and servicing! Where as this engine has potential for so much more just by adding bigger turbos and changing the map.

Some may think this car is very over priced but at the end of the day its upto the owner to put whatever price tag he or she wants to put on it, and we should respect that.

Westle you have PM.

I have seen R32 turbos go £15k-£28k!

People pay money for these 'unique' cars. I sold my supercharged R32 to someone who wanted to spend another £3k on it straight after buying it!

I respect everyones opinions even if they are seen to be negative. The day everyone agrees with one another will be the day their total peace in the world, never will happen though.

If anyone wants to build a BT S3 or a RS4 whatever, that is upto the individual, but not everyone who wants a BT S3 or RS4 engined S3 can do the work themselves, but this doesnt mean they cant own one? or there is less satisfaction in buying something already done.

FazS3 said:
but this doesnt mean they cant own one? or there is less satisfaction in buying something already done.
more satisfaction, if anything, as you wouldnt have had to shell out the initial costs ;)

the only downside id see is not knowing exactly what has gone on under there

more satisfaction, if anything, as you wouldnt have had to shell out the initial costs ;)

the only downside id see is not knowing exactly what has gone on under there

This is how I felt when I bought my S3. I wanted a standard one because I didn't want a tracked abused car (by thought anyway), but now I find myself replacing parts each month. If I was looking again i'd get one that already has all the mods done to it so I dont end up shelling out for it all to be done.

exactly, anyone who has owned/bought/sold modded cars will say the same thing, money wise youre best off getting it pre-modded. peace of mind wise, its best to DIY because some of the bodges ive seen are horrendous

oh, and tracked doesnt mean abused... by your sig your car has been on "track" but would you say your car was a abused?

Westle said:
... but now I find myself replacing parts each month.

ive no idea what mileage your car is too, but it also goes to show that regardless of mileage, the age dictates that loads of bits will need to be changed after x amount of time

... now imagine that experience with the offspring of an RS4/S3

ive no idea what mileage your car is too, but it also goes to show that regardless of mileage, the age dictates that loads of bits will need to be changed after x amount of time

... now imagine that experience with the offspring of an RS4/S3

This is where build quality comes into play, my car has never given me any issues to this day. QST have put it together very well and NOTHING has been overlooked. Honestly read up about it you will be amazed at the work that has been done.

Any car bought 2nd hand could have anything underneath it, you dont know the full history of yours?

I for one always maintain my cars regardless of cost, I take alot of pride in my cars and that is reflected in their condition and also the way the drive which is spot on.

FazS3 said:
Any car bought 2nd hand could have anything underneath it, you dont know the full history of yours?

true, but audi will put a lot (years, £millions) of R&D into making sure an S3/RS4 is put together properly so when you look underneath you should be looking at a common or garden audi. something thats been smashed up would be obvious to someone who knew what they were looking at.

with an RS4/S3, what do you have to compare that to? (would be good to see pictures of what work was involved under there because the two cars are very different)

Its jsut an S3 with an RS4 engine so should be fine. But are there many bespoke items that were required just for that install. Like housings/casings running gear etc?

I would love to own it but personally wouldn't spend that sort of money on it. I think up to 15k is more like it but then someone else may feel different

oh, and tracked doesnt mean abused... by your sig your car has been on "track" but would you say your car was a abused?

The S3 has only done 3 laps of the ring so its not really been tracked. I'm talking about regular track days. Oh and my car has done 115K miles and I was expecting the usual components to start failing, I just wish i bought one already sorted with new parts.

Its jsut an S3 with an RS4 engine so should be fine. But are there many bespoke items that were required just for that install. Like housings/casings running gear etc?
i dont think youre talking about the same car as us

Im getting a hint of jelousy from some of the replys.

This car isnt aimed at being bought by some working class or even middle class person, this is a car a millionaire car lover would buy, who understands what the car is. It'd be like a collectable for a person who collects cars.

Just face that its better than a big turboed s3.

this thread is about an S3 that has had a longitudinal "tuned" RS4 lump put in, along with the torsen running gear and suspension

under the body shell there will be practically no 8L parts at all

as for millionaire car lovers, youve got to remember to the rest of the world its an old shape audi a3. does anyone have jay lenos email address though? he could be worth a punt

Not everyone likes to 'Thrash' their motor.

Everyone is different as I have said to you before, you have your opinion people have theirs, but just because you decide to run your mouth like a rollercoaster doesnt mean that your necessarily right.

Regards to the price, I guess that decided by the owner itself, or do you want to argue with that point too?

Im not arguing.
My life, its a internet forum, People post their opinions,so ive quite comprehensively posted my opinons :blahblah1:

My question about wether it has been driven in anger so to speak was with regards the super car slyer name.
I bet it does shift but... unless driven on the limit wouldnt realy worry a super car?
But saying that i wouldnt drive this car hard as... its a great example of what can be done when somebody ( all be it a company ) set their mind to it.

Would you have concidered a big turbo R32 golf instead if this hadnt come up?
Ive been in one ( and tried to keep with one ) and they are great fun.

The price as we have all said to death now will be set buy the seller and decided to an extent by the buyer.

|Good Luck with this sale, But dont sell it for how much i said. Keep it and push past 550 bhp.
Oh and change the wheels... they look terrible !

Just kidding, I want them soooooooo badly
:respekt: