S90GAV

Reaction score
4199650793_71be706314_b.jpg

4200392852_6281ca6cb5_b.jpg

4199646445_33a4b95b13_b.jpg

4200413960_96a44cbe63_b.jpg

4200426436_612f15e360_b.jpg

4199681861_eb1007c91e_b.jpg

haha cheers Jojo, i ment to remove my LCR splitter cause lastime we had snow i ripped it off in two bits :(

Some wicked photos there Gav, really like the S3 in red and your grill looks good to !!

cheers leggy, alot of people said keep the silver rings buti wanted to be diff and go all black, i think it works well :) if it didnt work i still have a standard grill with surround and rings ;)

I cant pin point why but your s3 looks so much more beefy than mine, more more sporty and nice. maybe its the colour, i have facelifted black one, but yours seems so much more sporty and i have no idea why?!

haha cheers Jojo, i ment to remove my LCR splitter cause lastime we had snow i ripped it off in two bits :(
removed it today as it was hanging off :(

all in once peice though! i'll wait till the snows gone and refit it :yahoo:

I cant pin point why but your s3 looks so much more beefy than mine, more more sporty and nice. maybe its the colour, i have facelifted black one, but yours seems so much more sporty and i have no idea why?!

someone said the more or less the same too me a while back , i dunno what it is :uhm:

you could of cleaned it before you got the camera out.... :moa:

Pics look great mate, loving the front end with the blacked out grille and rings, looke really good on a red S3 :)

Looks good Gav, We only got ice down here :( Good for a little play in tho :)

It's the blacked out grill surround that makes the car look more beefy. But the black rings and surround make it look beefy on steroids :weight_lift2:

I really like that Gav, the fully blacked out grill and rings looks great on a red S3 with the red on the tiny S3 badge setting off the look :kissmyrings: