Possible redundancy so might need to sell my S3. Value?

banoffee

Reaction score
Facelift 225bhp on 03 plate. Silver with unmarked original 17" alloys. Approx 61,000 miles.

Superb condition throughout. Looks nearly new inside,out and under the bonnet apart from drivers seat leather has some creases and heater rocker is a tiny bit worn. Both normal things of course.

Standard apart from white LED sidelights and K&N panel filter. Recently had new bosch wiper blades all round, longlife oil, plugs, oil and air filters. Full history, 3 owners incl me. Tax and mot etc. Will need a cam belt at next service (might get this done, depends).

How much is it worth? Lovely car.

see what they are going for and price accordingly....if they are btween 7-9k and you wana sell fast then aim around the 7k mark...if you can wait then aim higher - think like a buyer

You would be suprised....My S3 is fully loaded bar the sunroof and satnav, I have added the following in my sig and i put it up to test the water at 9.5k and suprisingly had alot of interest and a few very good offers!

Clean it right up in and out and get some really good pictures of it. Put it up for 9k and see what happens. Good luck!

thanks. not sure about how up to date it is however parkers also says 9ish

I think a std car will be easyier to sell than a modded one and although a modded one should fetch more money they are harder to sell as the market is more limited

I think a std car will be easyier to sell than a modded one and although a modded one should fetch more money they are harder to sell as the market is more limited

This is true...Although a moddified car is harder to sell but its easyier to keep the price you wish to sell it at, as whoever comes to look at the car will more then likey want it because its already been modified. If its standard it would of opened the doors to alot more people.

I'm of the opinion that standard means old parts,I have seen members with cars with 40k on their cars and they truely believe the car is near new when in fact the it still is an 7 year old car and the materials still age and suffer the same as a car with twice that mileage.

parkers = dream land.....use your own judgement as to what the market is doing from what is selling and what is not (if your selling private).... people used to come to me with parkers when i worked as a dealer, simple fact is they bought their £2.99 magazine cos it told them their car was worth more than it was, hence why dealers spend several hundreds a month on glasses/cap guides because they are 'accurate'....parkers is a con IMO

Wrong time of year to sell anyways, so it's actually worth peanuts at this time of year, hang on to it until spring time is what I say, and make use of the quattro in the winter. :racer:

I wouldn't take any less than £7500 for an 03 S3 with decent mileage regardless of spec, I'd be aiming to get as close to 8k as you can. Put it up for £8500 and see what happens...