Audi S3 weight from a weighbridge

Nyteryda

Nyteryda
Reaction score
Had my 2001 S3 weighed yesterday at a Parcel Force weighbridge and the grand total was 1500kgs on the nose.. The vehicle has a pipewerx/miltek exhaust (may weigh less than standard ?) and doesn't run with a spare wheel.. There was approx 10 litres of fuel on board and I weigh around 12 stone..

Hope that is of interest to you all !! :thumbsup:

Ps my VI Monitor is now telling me I have 317bhp max with this weight vehicle ??!!??!! :uhm:

That sounds a bit much. I remeber my miltek was lighter than standard box, does this include yourslef in the car!

That sounds a bit much. I remeber my miltek was lighter than standard box, does this include yourslef in the car!

He mentioned his weight so Im assuming so. Around 1400kg then?

yes that does include a 12 stone human.. I have the print-out here actually,

Front axle 890kgs
Rear axle 620kgs

I think I need to remove my weight from the total when I tap it into the performance monitor, hence the over-the-top readings !! lol :applaus:

interesting stuff. I would weigh mine on the bridge at work, but it's FULL of ***** so it wouldn't be a very accurate reading!

the car! Heavy socket set in teh boot, loads of bottles of various fluids (engine stuff and beer) and a good few other tools.

Got a brand new weighbridge at work I can use any time though, I've weighed the mini on it throughout it's various changes....

I'll weigh the audi on it tomorow if I can