Passenger window keeps sticking help

djdougalno1

Reaction score
my passanger window keeps stoping when its going up then goes back down again cant get it to close proply unless you help it buy pushing it up with your hand any ideas whats causing it

probably exactly the same as my problem! its one of the plastic clips holding the glass in

was it an easy fix what should i do take the door card off and check also where are the clips in the runners that hold the glass in

i ordered my clips from audi on saturday so should be here by the weekend then im going to give it a go!
if you take the door card off you should see 2 green clips holding in the glass, if you give the glass a big shake you should see one loose! hang on ill try dig out my old thread....

Got mine of ebay with as Audi told me they wouldn't sell the clips alone, the new one have metal base covered with pinkish plastic. I would greese the line and other moving rails, just to make it better fllowing.

audi sold me the clips, he even said he will post them free of charge. they are 2.20 each if your doing one you might as well do the other as these clips are common problems supposedly