Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

No boost and loud vacuum noise

Was going down motorway doing 100km/h'ish then started to slow for round about came out of juction put foot down and nothing seemed to have no power at all,
    Turn music down and open window can hear turbo spoil up really loud and sounds simpler to a vacum cleaner, pulled over cant seem to see anything but the metal part of turbo like a bit inside the casing the bit just before the rubber 90 bend seems to be loost can turn it nearly all way round going to have a good look tommorrow is this a common problem with upload pics so you know wat part am on about
    thanks for any help
    Last edited by jojo; 15th December 2009 at 01:29.
    13.8 santapod gti fest 2010 class g 1st place winner. A3 1.8 20vt 180 quattro, Revo stage 2.5 map,[/B] Forge tip, forge cold side, Forge splitter valve, Carbonio cold intake with aem filter,decat pipe, 2.5inch exhaust, k03s turbo with forge actuator, revs fmc with forge houses, j n75 valve, 4 bar fuel reg, hid's, 17" tt alloys t1r

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    100ish is a bit self incriminating, I would remove that bit mate.
    S3-8L REVO stage 2, Milltek, 3" DP & custom 3" decat, RS2 spark plugs, 4 bar FPR, Green-Cotton uprated upper/lower boost hose & TIP, Front Zimmerman & Ferrodo. LCR spliter. boost gauge, smoothed AB. Aero blades, H&R 5mm spacers. Best time 14.03sec, 0-62 in 5.7sec. 207gs @ 25psi , polished inlet mani. VAGCOM 805.1

Cylinder Head Master

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3KO4 View Post
    100ish is a bit self incriminating, I would remove that bit mate.

100km/h he said so that is 62mph, he's not doing anything wrong

www.badger5.co.uk

Status
    pipes off..
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

Check out the ever Growing eBay Shop>
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-5-LTD?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG

http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

A12 Road eater

Status
    sounds like a some think has come lose or maybe a cracked breather pipe. i had that same problem with my tdi, found out the intercooler had a big hole in it where some one had backed into the front of my car and craked it. no boost and lotsof smoke and loud sucking noise from front of car.

Allways wanted to go euro!

Texas Boy

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    pipes off..
    agreed. Check your intercooler piping. If that checks out and everything is connected light a cigarette above your engine running in a garage, move it over the engine slowly until you see where the leak is blowing.
    Born in Germany, speak it fluently, lived in England, attended an infant school in Houghton, lived on the shores of Sardinia, but I'm American as Dirty Harry.

Neutral

Status
    thanks guys sounds like it coming from the back part of the smic pipework i have my fmic ready to be put on sat in the garage waitingso it looks like it a good time to crack on with it, i hope it all good after i fit the fmic
    13.8 santapod gti fest 2010 class g 1st place winner. A3 1.8 20vt 180 quattro, Revo stage 2.5 map,[/B] Forge tip, forge cold side, Forge splitter valve, Carbonio cold intake with aem filter,decat pipe, 2.5inch exhaust, k03s turbo with forge actuator, revs fmc with forge houses, j n75 valve, 4 bar fuel reg, hid's, 17" tt alloys t1r