S3/TT Performance clutches

Andrew@A.L.D

May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.
Reaction score
Website
www.aldevelopments.com
What options are out there as there a bit thin on the ice when you do a search on here or google?

There doesn't seam to be much to choose from out there? you get standard ones at £150+ to £1300+ for the solid flywheel and uprated items?

Is there something in the middle that uses the duel mass flywheel but a performance item as well

Its gearbox dependant IIRC, some 5 speed A3 boxes are actually 6 sped box casings with 6th removed.

mat20vt had this issue I believe...

<tuffty/>

What sort of power are you running mate? Best bet is the uprated sachs item think most people have gone down that route.

Before I sold mine i was going to fit a fidanza lightened duel mass flywheel with the sachs item which supposed to be a good combo pm me if you want anymore details as im selling it soon as i no longer have the car

Got My self a Sachs paddle clutch anf pressure plate with a lightened sachs flywheel, its got some bite!!!! word to wise, get your clutch pedal off and get an extra weld on it if your planning a clutch upgrade!:weight_lift2:

I don't want to go down the single mass flywheel if i can

Tuffty's option sounds the best so far. TT with 400bhp, DMF, Std Cover and just a plate upgrade sound good

Just got to find out where to get the uprated plate from

Just give um a call, they will at least be able to point you in the right direction if nowt else...

<tuffty/>