Light scratches after carwash

t3zza36

Reaction score
hi all my black a3 has some very ninor light scratches after carwash can anyone recommend a tcut polish service in midlands area?
cheers

Afraid i am a little to far away from you, or i would have sorted it for you. Do yourself a favour mate steer clear of the car washes ;)

I'm local to you but am unsure of the term 'a tcut polish service'

yes it is a harsh lesson learned will only wash myself from now on

Not sure what you mean by a 'tcut polish', but there are a few people locally that will be able to give your car a good detail.

wot i mean is i need to get rid of these light swirl scratches i know nothing about paintwork so mayb t-cut not needed

You need a paint correction mate sure somebody will be along soon to offer you there services

ok thnx for replies, i go away to florida tonight so work will have to be early in new year.
cheers

I'm sure I could offer some services but to be honest it would be worth looking out for a detailer near by who can sort it for you.

I'd hate to balls it up on someone elses car.

so will be back in a week does anyone know of anyone offering this service in my area//
thanx

depending how light the scratches, you will want something like 3m ultrafina using a waffle head on a polisher.

this kind of polish will remove swirls and very fine scratches

yes but i am not confident in doing this myself, so ideally would like to find someone offering this service.

to be fair i personally wouldnt touch anything with cutting properties on a black car....your asking for trouble and holograms