Hello from Canada

mingyar

Reaction score
:greyrs4:
Hello to all, I just want to introduce myself, im new around here, I own a 2003 S3, with only 61000Km, I would like to participate in this forum, I live in Ontario Canada and Audi doesnt bring the S3 or A3 model here, so im ridding a unique car here!!! Well I hope I can post some pictures later, my car doesnt have any modifications, its color Blue with Recaro leather black and gray Seats, Bose audio system and Xenon headlights ( aiming real down).
Ok so read you later!!!
Mike

Hi Mike and welcome to ASN... Get those pics up and show us what your car is all aboot...

<tuffty/>

Welcome to the forum bud, Looking forward to the pics
Matt

Hello to Canada!!!!!

Hi Mike, got any pictures of your ride?

Steve.

Welcome to the forum!! :) I'm new to the forum too, but none the less welcome!!

welcome aboard Mike and participate as much as you want were all friendly here :)

Thanks for the replies, Well heres one of the pics of my car, by the way, my chrome mirrors were stolen then I fit the S4 mirrors.

dscf1134.jpg

Last edited:
Im guessing the Quattro helps in the snow :)

Welcome to the forum. I would replace the mirrors with an a3 as the one you have don't go with the lines of the car. And does the quattro helps on snow ?

Welcome to the forum. I would replace the mirrors with an a3 as the one you have don't go with the lines of the car. And does the quattro helps on snow ?

I will buy the original chrome mirrors as soon as I can, and yes the quattro really helps in the snow, its a smooth ride in the snow!!!

Welcome to the site dude, always good to see an international presence on the forum, car looks good, but as already mentioned, the mirrors just dont seem to fit right, I would stick with the S3 ones.