Has anyone got Avus Wheels + OE Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben_turbo1

Reaction score
Website
www.rsctuning.com
Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of taking my BBS 2 piece alloys off my car and replacing them with OE Avus wheels as well as taking my KV V2 coilovers overs off and putting OE suspension back on.

My question for everyone is does anyone have their original wheels and suspension available that they would like to sell to me or even swap with cash my way for my parts?

Thanks in advance.

Weres about you based mate and have you got pics of your alloys?

I'm in surrey near guildford. Not got any decent pics at the mo but you can see which ones they are from the below pic, they are 18" in good condition with good pirelli p-zero tyres all round.
Thanks
DSCF2119.jpg

What sort of deal you looking for! Wheel swap? I got continetalls cs2 all round 6 mm tred

I'm thinking in way of a deal:

A set of Avus wheels with good tyres + £500 for my wheels.
A set of good OE suspnesion + £450 for my suspension.

I have a busy day today but will get some decent pics up of the wheels ASAP.

Many Thanks,

Ben

I have just removed full OE Suspension, I am in cheltenham GLOS

why are you changing back to standard mate? that looks lovely!

Unless you're selling the car of course....

I need to sell the car and so far have only had time wasters enquiring about the car so thought maybe it would sell easier if I put OE parts on it and lower the price. Unless someone wants to make me an offer for the car as it is???
I'm now starting to think I'll leave the parts on and just lower the price and loose stupid amounts of cash.

i'd love your wheels mate but my avus's are really chewed up due to the last lady owner obviously having a fetish for kerbs! was going to refurb them but think they are past it so am saving for some new ones and gonna paint them gunmetal i think

Due to the last set of changes in the rules this is classed as advertising so will now be closed. Anyone with interest in the above items, please contact the OP directly

Status
Not open for further replies.