Are my rear lights different to other S3's??

MIKE GTR

Reaction score
One of my mates reckons i've got the wrong rear lights for an S3, I was wondering if the more knowledgable amoung you would be able to advise?

P1000060.jpg

they are facelift rear lights, the older ones are mostly red, with a small slot for the reverse light.

Nice plate and nowt wrong with your lights....maybe your mate is playing with you, as your car just told him to blow you ;) LOL

if you want, you can swap your rear lights with mine. i dont mind :thumbsup:

The plate gets quite a few remarks in traffic (and from traffic police), I keep threatening to buy my girlfriend B12WN U, although her dad prob wouldn't find it as amusing as me!

As for the lights I assume they are the 'ones' to have so i'll be keeping them (unless they start making some lexus style ones :tocktock: lol)

you can get Lexus ones on ebay....not sure they would look too great though....each to their own with styling though

GUys i was joking lol, Lexus lights wil go nowhere near any of my cars, even if I owned a lexus i'd change them lol

I know a bloke whose put the Lexus rear lights on his silver S3 and it looks pants...

Must be one the oldest S3 owners about too :) think he's about 60