Genuine S3 Alloys - anybody interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3LOV

Reaction score
Hi guys looking to get rid of my standard 17s from my s3, as they are sitting in my garage doing nobody any favours, they are in tip top shape, 2 tyres are pretty much brand new, front 2 are legal (just)!! So if any body is looking to replace their curbed set, or just want a set then let me know via PM,
Cheers Peeps

Hi guys will post pictures up later on tonight, but in the mean time for some reason i dont think my replies to your messages are getting through to you, so here is my mobile number if your interested, just drop me a text with any questions and ill text you back straight away....
Cheers

(5) Commercial trading on Audi-Sport.net is permitted only by authorised partner companies – commercial content submitted outside this condition is liable to be deleted and sanctions are likely to be imposed on the offending account. Private trading (between individuals) must only be conducted within the Classifieds section of the site or via private message. New posts must not be made in the forum areas solely for the purpose of advertising.

thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.