Name the part + Part number please?

shaz A3 Tdi

Reaction score
1305Turbo_charger_ALH_BEW.pdf

It's PART number 25!!!IV been told its an actuator??? does anyone know if this is true and what the correct name is also where can get this part from and how much it would be!

thanks

oh yh its for a 2000 a3 tdi (AGR)

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!:respekt:

http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/517/1305Turbo_charger_ALH_BEW.pdf:kissmyrings:

Last edited:
thanks westle but iv tried that and NO's got a part no for it!! they say its part of the turbo so new unit required :sob:

I checked on my ETKA but no number known , I dont know about the diesel , but I know for definate that the petrols they didnt do them on their own
That is the reason why Forge did them
Mainly for the fact that you need a complete turbo instead of the actuator
But to be fair , may be worth checking with Forge to see if they do , or are planning one
Sarah

Can't see the pic but the others are correct in saying that Audi don't sell actuators seperate for alot of the older cars (yours included).

It won't be of any use for your car but they do sell them for the 2.0 Fsi turbo engines & the electronic ones for VGT 2.7/3.0 tdi.

cheeRS Ewan.

Can't see the pic but the others are correct in saying that Audi don't sell actuators seperate for alot of the older cars (yours included).

It won't be of any use for your car but they do sell them for the 2.0 Fsi turbo engines & the electronic ones for VGT 2.7/3.0 tdi.

cheeRS Ewan.

cheers mate do u know where i could get one by any chance

thanks