18" S4 Avus Reps?

chrisnic0

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im looking for the above, not sure if ive named them right, think they came of the b5 s4? Anyway, im looking for reps that will fit an s3 without adaptors, im in the NW? Anyone know...

Cheers

Chris

are these wheels really worth that much ?
i will be selling mine if so
i am wanting a set of tt wheels , i think the rs4 if im correct

Audi options are famously expensive, so maybe. Not sure anyone would pay £1800 new now though.

And the old RS4 style TT wheels you're after are called RSTTs (see what they did there?).

right chappies. here's the score.

the original wheels the OP is talking about are the B6 S4 wheels, as linked to in the pistons heads advert by Tom.

the B5 18'' avus wheels look identical to the S3 wheels, only in inch bigger. they also look pretty *****, as like the S3 wheels they are totally flat faced.

the B6 Avus S4 wheels are all 5x112 fit and I believe ET43. this means that they CAN be used on an S3 with 5x112-5x100 20mm adaptors, making the final offset et23, filling the S3 arch nicely. the ones in that ad are genuine. you can tell by the centre cap, single drilling, and valve area.

The replicas seem to be very hard to get hold of, but I got mine from autostyle wheels in liverpool. I paid £900 for the full set with toyo's T1R's, so really not too expensive at all when you consider the tyres. they're the same weight as the originals too. Mine have been on for 2 years so far, and are still perfect.

The reps come in 5x112 and 5x100 multi drilled, ET35, so will go straight into an A3/S3, and any A4 or other 5x112 based car