J n75 on revo stage 1

quattro rob

Reaction score
when i was getting my car mapped we coundnt get the boost to the correct level it should be for a stage 1 map, the only error which kept coming back was n75 failure/fault. so since having it remap on the 7th of nov it hasnt felt any quicker so was in two minds to order a new orginal n75 or try the j version so me being me order the j, came today in post fitted as the other 1 came off longer pipe down into the tip and finally it feels quick puts you in ur seat lol. done around 50 miles so far and no sign of limp which i was a bit screared of, went and got it checked on vag com at the tunners who map it no faults and boost levels was how there might top be, just gotta fit my fmc and turn it up abit more :) lol

I've got a custom code phase 1 map, I was running an N75J and I kept getting overboost fault codes. I've now moved back to the original N75. The car feels a little slower, but not much, top end rev range response seems to be the most effected area.

I've probably got a problem elsewhere that caused the overboost fault, that's what the guy who tuned the car thinks. I'm going to replace all turbo pipes with silicone, then try again with the J, whether or not it'll make any difference I don't know.

It'll be interesting to hear how you get on with the Revo map though.

mine runs good on the 'j' version and a revo map

Not sure what mines got. Its running the JBS stage one deal (map, filter, dv)??

i used to run the 'j' valve on my custom code ph1 but it runs better and holds boost better with the standard n75 on the stage2

been running around all day in mine feels loads better but wasnt boosting correctly before so cant say if its better then orignal 1 but she moves well now, pulls nice and no sign of holding back etc, overall a good £60 spent