Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

J n75 on revo stage 1

when i was getting my car mapped we coundnt get the boost to the correct level it should be for a stage 1 map, the only error which kept coming back was n75 failure/fault. so since having it remap on the 7th of nov it hasnt felt any quicker so was in two minds to order a new orginal n75 or try the j version so me being me order the j, came today in post fitted as the other 1 came off longer pipe down into the tip and finally it feels quick puts you in ur seat lol. done around 50 miles so far and no sign of limp which i was a bit screared of, went and got it checked on vag com at the tunners who map it no faults and boost levels was how there might top be, just gotta fit my fmc and turn it up abit more lol
    13.8 santapod gti fest 2010 class g 1st place winner. A3 1.8 20vt 180 quattro, Revo stage 2.5 map,[/B] Forge tip, forge cold side, Forge splitter valve, Carbonio cold intake with aem filter,decat pipe, 2.5inch exhaust, k03s turbo with forge actuator, revs fmc with forge houses, j n75 valve, 4 bar fuel reg, hid's, 17" tt alloys t1r

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    I've got a custom code phase 1 map, I was running an N75J and I kept getting overboost fault codes. I've now moved back to the original N75. The car feels a little slower, but not much, top end rev range response seems to be the most effected area.

I've probably got a problem elsewhere that caused the overboost fault, that's what the guy who tuned the car thinks. I'm going to replace all turbo pipes with silicone, then try again with the J, whether or not it'll make any difference I don't know.

It'll be interesting to hear how you get on with the Revo map though.
    2001 A3 TQS - Custom Code Phase 1 - Silicone TIP- Supersport Springs, Shocks and Top Mounts - Powerflexed front end - HIDs - 18" TTV6's **FOR SALE**

Status
    mine runs good on the 'j' version and a revo map

5th Gear

Status
    Not sure what mines got. Its running the JBS stage one deal (map, filter, dv)??
    AUTOMAP
    Mobile ECU Remapping Services

automap.remapping@gmail.com
    www.eliteremaps.com

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    i used to run the 'j' valve on my custom code ph1 but it runs better and holds boost better with the standard n75 on the stage2

Neutral

Status
    been running around all day in mine feels loads better but wasnt boosting correctly before so cant say if its better then orignal 1 but she moves well now, pulls nice and no sign of holding back etc, overall a good 60 spent
    13.8 santapod gti fest 2010 class g 1st place winner. A3 1.8 20vt 180 quattro, Revo stage 2.5 map,[/B] Forge tip, forge cold side, Forge splitter valve, Carbonio cold intake with aem filter,decat pipe, 2.5inch exhaust, k03s turbo with forge actuator, revs fmc with forge houses, j n75 valve, 4 bar fuel reg, hid's, 17" tt alloys t1r