Cd Player

Free

Reaction score
my cd player is saying SAFE on it, any idea what the problem is? Cheers

You haven't been playing 'Goldie Lookin Chain' in your CD Player??? That would make it SAFE as F***!!!

LOL

...and what marky says too ;P
<tuffty/>

yer i just done a hid conversion and battery went dead. cheers mate. i take it the code will be in my manual?

Should be, if not I think Audi can give you the key.

Cheers. will give it a go

You haven't been playing 'Goldie Lookin Chain' in your CD Player??? That would make it SAFE as F***!!!

LOL

...and what marky says too ;P
<tuffty/>

Haha i was just about to post a very simular post! Dealers should give you one for free.

ok will try to stop being ripped off. havent found the code in my car manual so will give a dealer a ring tomorrow. not sure how to even get the screen up to enter the code.
Cheers

anybody able to give me a code for the audi chorus stereo as my local dealer is a 60 mile drive?

They are car specific so none of us can tell you it. The dealer will know from your reg number (if not a private plate)

kl will give em another ring. cheers

i beleive the transalation of 'SAFE' assumes the stereo is 'FINE' init...... and Tufts you beat me to it :)

Who knows maybe GLC programmed the CD player in the S3's? Thats something the Chavs would get jelous about and would make a very good selling point! :music: