Thinking of buying a S3

StuAudi

Reaction score
:sm4:hi guy's and gals

I currenty have a TT 225 1999 and love it but need a car with some more room so I advertised my TT for sale and somone wants to do a swap

deatails are here http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/classifieds/1321332.htm

Is it anyone from here by any chance?

also anything i should look for when buying also is the price stated correct??? he said the car is mapped asked him where it was mapped and he said he did not know but his firend who works for Diamond Tunning said it was a good map (not herd of diamoind before myself)

Any ways thanks and Hi :thumbsup:

Cheers

yeah looks like that company just in two minds what to do :think: as my TT is really really clean love it to bits

yeah good point

if he needs a bigger car why is he wanting my TT???...

why is he wanting my TT???...
because his is over priced ?

his friend said it was a good map ? and works for diamond tuning.... who are they never heard of them ? also I see on there site they do mileage correction...sounds nice.

I'd walk away and sell privately and wait for a decent one.

because his is over priced ?

his friend said it was a good map ? and works for diamond tuning.... who are they never heard of them ? also I see on there site they do mileage correction...sounds nice.

I'd walk away and sell privately and wait for a decent one.

That is very very true

I think those alloys are not a bad match for tha car...I like them.

If you're buying any non-facelift S3 then you need to find a ****** good reason before departing with your hard earned cash. Personally, Mint, low mileage, chipped, etc I still would not even consider it.

All seems a bit sus to me to be fair... I agree with Voorhees, sell privately and buy the right one at the right price.

Your wanting ab igger, dont get the s3, christ its smaller inside than my old corsa c haha

Don't go for that one. Save for a decent facelift with less than 100k! I'd be supprised if any S3 owner would swap for a TT unless its high miles or they want rid of it.