Anyone know this S3?

looks really nice dude, not a bad price too if it's well specced.

What's happening with the A3 now then? Why the sudden decision to buy an S3? or has it been on the cards for a while?

£4800 for a prefaced 120k miler?????? with questionable bits needing rectifying..... your have bigger b**ls than me :)

£4800 for a prefaced 120k miler?????? with questionable bits needing rectifying..... your have bigger b**ls than me :)

Seems like you may not have any balls at all???? ;)

mmoooooohaha :)

i think the car is worth that 'clean' matey ;) with unknown bits wrong i wouldnt have touched it..... especially with the spec list being what it was

Seems all good to me now to be fair. She's got a drop link gone on the front, which I'll change when it isn't 0 degrees....

Animal, I love a challenge.... lol

looks really nice dude, not a bad price too if it's well specced.

What's happening with the A3 now then? Why the sudden decision to buy an S3? or has it been on the cards for a while?

Selling the A3 sooner or later. My brother wants to use it whilst I take apart his Scooby's ECU and try and retify the fault with it (Thinks it's overcharging when it isn't). Gotta tax her, and then I expect I'll sell her after crimbo, as sad as I will be to see her go...

The reason I wanted an S3 was due to the lack of AWD on the A3, the thing is dangerous in this weather for anyone with a lead foot (i.e me).

mmoooooohaha :)

i think the car is worth that 'clean' matey ;) with unknown bits wrong i wouldnt have touched it..... especially with the spec list being what it was

I cant see anywhere in the thread where has asked you to touch it?? ;) keep your hands to yourself!