• Debaged (Except for the Audi rings)

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other ones added

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

grathies

More Points Than Portsmouth FC
Reaction score
Just wondering really, what badging do you guys run on your cars?

When I bought mine it had no badge on the front but a nasty RS3 badge on the back! RS3 Badge came off but the MTM badge stayed and a pre-facelift grille badge went on

Now Ive taken off the MTM rear and Grille badge, have got the original Facelift ones to go on when I sell the car but wanted a clean look, the plate on the car tells people its an S3!

Just wondering if people were running different badges than what came on the car (facelifts with earlier ones, earlier ones with facelifts etc) or if people had other badges on like S-Line or Quattro etc

I've got a face lift one anyway so the new style badges! think I prefer the newer to the older, they are a little clearer, then again if you want to be suttle... ahh I dunno it doesnt really bother me!

Lol I just prefer the older style ones as they remind me of the badges that the RS2 came with, the blocky slanted square type!

My mate at work has that Darwin one on his car, he got stopped and chastised by some Christian fanatic in Asdas carpark!

I have Quattro badges on my B pillars, and the original 'old style' S3 badges fron and rear. The previous owner took the 4 rings off the boot lid, and there was 20V quattro on the right hand side of the bootlid which I removed.

Coded front grill surround and debadged rear gets my vote!

11c05483447bd06347d3b1406e6ee6695g.jpg

*now with a lcr splitter, which looks awesome!*
c4290b508ec031725823764b3d435a4a5g.jpg

I did have the normal S3 badge and a MTM badge, looked cool too, just fancied a debadged change!

The trouble with debadging is that you get loads of 'nice A3' comments, lol

Cheers, looks much better with the lcr splitter, got some H&R monotube coilovers on the way too!

Coded front grill surround and debadged rear gets my vote!

11c05483447bd06347d3b1406e6ee6695g.jpg

*now with a lcr splitter, which looks awesome!*
c4290b508ec031725823764b3d435a4a5g.jpg

I did have the normal S3 badge and a MTM badge, looked cool too, just fancied a debadged change!

ive got the pre facelift grill where can i get the facelift one from looks alot better. also is ure rear bumper different? thanks rob

I like the old badges but I am running the new style as they were on the car, I cant be bothered to change them.

I am running a red ring (no sore **** jokes please) sticker on the right side of the boot lid.

Going to keep my facelift S3 standard.
If i'd have kept my A4 I was going to remove the 'A4' and '1.8T' badges, just leaving the rings.
Since this is the 8L forum i'm voting original.