joshhatton

Reaction score
ok i have a 1.8t

and want some new wheels

lambo??
bbs??

what look the best i have the multi spoke audi alloys atm

looking for 17 or 18"

any one got any pics with some very nice wheels??

it'd help if you got some pics up to see what it's like currently mate.

also, which way do you want to go with the car? what are the future plans styling wise? I'd say choice of wheels would be dictated by any other mods you're planning on doing in the future.

if you're planning on going for an OEM+ look, then some audi wheels will obviously go best, like RS4/S4/TT wheels or something like that....

If you're going for a more obviously modified/euro kinda look, then perhaps some BBS LM's or the lamba wheels would be more suited.

Look through the pics page at the top of the forum - all sorts and sizes of wheels in there.

well i have some coilovers not fitted yet... it will be going down around 40mm....

hear are some pics as it stands now..
DSCF1151.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg

thanks i have just looked through the pic bit didnt even know it was there :p

i have decided on the lambo rims

any idea where i can get them from

I seem to remember someone on here was trying to swap his 19" Lambo reps for a set of 18s, but I don't know if it got sorted yet or not. Worth having a look through the classifieds on here, or just google it. They'll have to be repicas, obviously, so not sure where's best to go, quality wise.

18s are perfect - 19s can look a little "much", and 17s just aren't quite big enough, imo. Maybe, since you're going for something a little flashier, 19s will be more to your taste.

ill be going for 18's tires will be cheaper too...

just need to find a good place to buy good quality wheels

Get some LM's mate, fairly common choice but they look awesome!

ffbaedc1df5159e39f861486dde66b5c5g.jpg

8ca686d849503da60c94402d899583b95g.jpg

well i have some coilovers not fitted yet... it will be going down around 40mm....

hear are some pics as it stands now..
DSCF1151.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg

You got some closer pics of the front and rear mudflaps, really warming towards having these, especialy the back.

i would love the LM but way too expenisve got my eyes on some lambo 18s

just trying to find a decent set

Wow elbored!!!

Thats a shiny car and set of wheels, looks good :)

Elbored, do you know how much a wheel weighs?