Wheel Spacers (again)

Reaction score
Sorry for another boring wheel spacer thread but I've searched through posts and I cant find what I need.

I'm looking to add spacers to my standard 17" Avus wheels. It seems 10mm each side for the front and 15mm each side for the rear is the way to go. Any thoughts?

I'll go for H&R spacers, but they don't come with extended wheel bolts, can any one recommend where I can get some from.

I know I need M14 x 1.5, and am I right that since the standard bolts are 27mm long I will need to get as close to 37mm front and 42mm rear bolts?

i got my spacers from ESP Engineers. got 2x15mm and 2x10mm spacers with extended bolts for £60 delivered.
the guy is called Liam and his email is esp.engineering@talktalkbusiness.net
they dont really have a website as such....just email him with requirements and he will get back to you. he does have an ebay shop but cant remember the name of it

Mat20vt has a full set of longer studs/nuts for OEM wheels for sale.

I've just bought a pair of 10mm spacers for the front and 15mm for the rear, hubcentric and anodised, with correct bolts for £110 delivered.
Not as cheap as ESP Engineering, but cheaper than most!

The guy said he would do a group-buy but generally these things fall flat on their ar*e, so I didn't bother starting a thread.

Thanks for the responses. I've ordered some through esp engineering. Didn't get quite as good a deal at £75 but I'm still happy with that.

Last edited: