Newbie :)

Steph

Reaction score
Hi everyone, as im new to the forum i thought i'd introduce myself.

Im Steph, 22 years old, live in east yorkshire. Picking up my A3 on Sunday and cant wait, its '98 1.8T Sport :)

At the moment i dont have a car so im using a friends Celica GT4, loving it. My whole family is seriously in to cars, though most of them prefer imports but i have to keep the costs down. My parents drive an imported Nissan El Grand, one brother has an imported Supra TT, other one has Audi A8 4.2 Quattro sport and then my sister lets the side down with a ford, though it is a 2.5 V6 mondeo so isnt too bad.

Had a little trouble with insurance as i only have 1 years NCB, but i have eventually settled with A Plan at £775 fully comp :whistle2: not cheap but love the car.

Anyway thats me so hope to see some of you around :racer:

Steph

Welcome to the site. Like said get some pics up.

Welcome to the site..

Get some pics up :)

Haha i hope its a guy now!!! I have a mate called Steph too (a bloke!)

Anyway Steph, welcome and its a great feeling being excited about getting a car, but always hard to sleep!

Enjoy!

Lol, i certainly am female :) So no need to feel like a pratt, haha. Will get some pics up when i collect it on sunday (of both me and the car, lol)

so do you guys ever have meets and get together? im looking forward to exploring the Audi world :readit:

Steph (FEMALE, lol)

Yes we have meet's.Where are you located again????

Ohh and the midget sounds like fun. Ive got a sprite somewhere berried in the garage

how did you get it that cheap fully comp? im same age as you and mines 840 tpft

just read your a female! this explains...... very

very

UNFAIR.

Giggity

quagmire-38651.jpg

Hello and Welcome
a lady.........
Vaderhighfive.gif

Hiya Steph, and welcome.

You lot crack me up at least once a day - every day! Which is why I keep coming back! :o.k:

I didnt think my insurance was that cheap till i have read how much some of u guys pay. I put a named driver on my policy which brought down my insurance by about £250, so maybe try that, as long as the named driver is older and has a clean licence.

Picked up the car yesterday, its fab, other than in the wet it just spins sooooo much, but that adds to the fun of it ;)

Havent had the chance to take pics yet...

And i live in east yorkshire, just outside of Hull....someone has to :unsure:

Steph

extremely wet, gutted to be honest as havent had the opportunity to see what my car is capeable of. lol. it really doesnt like wet roads :sign_unfair:

Dude, £840 third party? Jesus. I'm paying £475 on an S3 TPFT at 23 with 4 years NCB and 6 points!

How the hell you manage that? I darnt even say how much mines going to cost come january now due to loseing my NCB's.

who on earth are you with!! im with chris knotts via highway insurance with 2yncb