Look what I've been offered...

If I was buying besides the keeping the power down I would question why the bonnet and the wing don't seem to match-up....just an initial reaction from the few pics which also seems strange.

1361189-3.jpg

Last edited:
to much power imo wet=wheel spin in every gear no doubt dry...same thing corners...no thanks lol
and im sure if u drove it fast which imo you would or you wouldnt need that much power you would go through alot of tyres,
nice car great power think its wasted with only fwd

my a3 quattro is for sale, similar spec to that ibiza, and same price. 370bhp and 4wd, never wheel spins, just flys!

Buy it and put the engine in the S3 along with all other bits that fit!

Looks like a potential hedge lover LOL

Far too much power for the front wheels, I used to be able to spin my 1.8GTI ibiza in 3rd in the wet and it was only 140bhp.

Fun Im sure. Easy enough to avoid ditches and hedge, just turn the steering wheel and dont boot it everywhere....

my a3 quattro is for sale, similar spec to that ibiza, and same price. 370bhp and 4wd, never wheel spins, just flys!

370bhp from a gt28?

regarding the ibiza,
I would say bill is the best person to ask... he has a high power ibiza himself

Think mat20vt's got the 2871R, so yea about 370 bhp, was thinking of getting something similar myself!

Yea, not a massive fan of ibiza's tbh, personal prefference and all that! If I were you i'd seriously think of mat20vt's A3, a lot of power for the money!

All the mods in the world won't make it anything other than a Seat Ibiza. No thanks.

I did laugh at the Corsa comment though.

I would stick with the S3?

Power is not everything I dont think, but the yellow bannana would surely have problems laying all that power down???

Makes it kinda useless having it?

2871 in mine, not a 28.
makes good use of all the power, pulls like a train

I would stick with the S3?

Power is not everything I dont think, but the yellow bannana would surely have problems laying all that power down???

Makes it kinda useless having it?

this is coming from the man with the RS4 engine in his S3 lol

Think I would keep searching also, it would be a hoot to drive that ibiza but I couldn't have it as my daily!

S3 to Ibiza Cupra i'd give it a miss. I'd much rather Mat monster A3 over a Ibiza just for the fact i dont like them. But thats one does have some very nice mods. Why dont you just spend your money on your current S3 and go big turbo

Yer i was going to say that too lol.. go from an s3 to ibiza though. Only an s3 or a3 or r32 going to have the quattro needed for the power, unless your go out of VAG cars.

Plus the ad sounded dodgy. The quad bikes too much fun ? Surely it as fun as a 370bhp ibiza!

Last edited:
Hed need to save for that 4k though probabaly instead of just basically swapping his s3 for the ibiza .

or buy a ready built big turbo car....

i've built two now, both cost over £10k to put together, withs turbos kits, engine builds and other mods.

my a3quattro is up for 6.5k, thats what i paid for the turbo kit and fitting etc,

in hindsight, i should have brought a ready made bt a3/s3

i think the ibiza is very good, should really comment properly when you have experiance been in one, not as bad as you think with all that power, one thing ive notice on the forum people think quatro is like the holy grail and a must, yes it does have its advantages etc but hey, not every car has to have it

i know what your saying olly but the way i see it is say i have around a 7 k car, add 3.5 to 7 thats 10 and a half and i would never see that money again,
i would rather buy one that is allready done.

or buy a ready built big turbo car....

i've built two now, both cost over £10k to put together, withs turbos kits, engine builds and other mods.

my a3quattro is up for 6.5k, thats what i paid for the turbo kit and fitting etc,

in hindsight, i should have brought a ready made bt a3/s3

you got any pics of this a3 monster then?

Just having an educated guess. quattro is rather good with 370bhp, youll surely need limitied slip difs too have that power all the time.

For a race track i bet its good, but not for a daily driver .

On my quattro yer its not king.

370 bhp with quattro is fine as a daily drive. makes full use of power, it has a bran new clutch too.