ARBs S3

Pat

Reaction score
I now own Fazs3 old s3.. I have put the standard RS4 wheels back on aas i wasnt keen on the bbs reps on it.. One thing i noticed is it has a Neuspeed antiroll roll on front and standard one on back..

On my old s3 i had H&Rs and Bilstein shocks.. what do people think of the neuspeed arbs or shall i just get H&Rs

I have some big plans for this car over next year.. but i have a great base caar to start with

What diameter is the front neuspeed ARB?

It doesn't make sense to just swap the front over when the rear is quite easy to do?

If the front is the Neuspeed 22mm arb, I'd suspect faz put a rear 19mm R32 arb on the rear to go with it.

The 3mm difference in bars makes the car a bit more neutral compared to the standard ARB's which have a difference of 4mm.

No def standard, its been changed atlast service..

Fair enough, just seems odd to spend all that money going BT then not bother with how it handles.

But, assuming it's the 22mm front neuspeed arb. you'd want to match the rear to it as best you can, If it were me, I'd get either the neuspeed or r32 rear (both 19mm).

H&R arb's are 25/21mm If memory serves.

It had neuspeed anti roll bars front and back!

Pretty sure QST changed the rear one when James gave it in! they obviously didnt replace it with like for like!

no your right mate, they didnt..