TT pedal upgrade

barters3

Reaction score
I am interested in fitting some tt peddals, as I think they will go well with my facelift interior.
I am guessing that they just fit over the existing pedals, how do they secure in place?
What sort of price should I be paying?
I can't seem to find any on eBay , does anyone know the best place to get a set?

You remove the original pedal covers then the TT ones push over the actual pedals. They are a bit tight and can be made easier by soaking in hot water for 5 minutes before you start. You can buy them from a dealer for about £35

any one got part no?

What year of tt is the straight fit onto the a3?

I have the correct part numbers at work as you need to make sure you get the correct accelerator cover as the lhd one is bigger than the rhd one. Did mine 3 weeks ago and will put up price I paid when I get in work on monday.

Pat any chance you can put some pics up please mate..

Thanks

These are what ive put in mine :)

BclfQNwBWkKGrHqIH-CgEqtR5PRUwBK1JN2.jpg

I've bought from them on many occasions, & I'm not trade. Just phone them up. They always beat the stealers prices.

Paul, you got any close up pics of your exhaust? What was it like for fitting?

TT brake pedal rubber
8N0721173A01C

TT clutch pedal rubber
8N0721174A01C

TT acc pedal rubber
8N2721647

I was given this as the part no. for the acc pedal cover
8N2721647B
This was from the parts guy at the dealers as he said the other was for a LHD and is to big for the pedal. He'd previously ordered some for his Leon Cupra and found out that way.

I bought the car with it already fitted, pretty badly I must add.
It's going into Pro-Speed exhausts in Cardiff next week to be sorted out. I'll post some pics next week when it's done.

TT acc pedal rubber
8N2721647

IS this the correct part no for rhd acc pedal or is this the left hand one?

i work for TPS oxford....

if you would like to set a group buy up i could try and get it sorted

id be interested ;)

although that would depend what my Audi chap can buy them for..... i know an ex head mechanic for Audi who seems to be able to source original parts cheaper than TPS and Audi (obviously stocked by TPS)

ive used TPS before using an old works VAT number.... and they werent massivley cheaper...yet he sourced me many bits for well under retail

horses for courses, see what you can do Josh ;)

whats the part number?

and have you got a pic just so i can double check the stock?

cheers it will be trade minus 10%

TT brake pedal rubber
8N0721173A01C

TT clutch pedal rubber
8N0721174A01C

TT acc pedal rubber
8N2721647B

I would be very interested. Keep us updated, cheers

ok will get it sorted when im next on the computers :)

forgive me for asking but what is the differnce??

Interested mate, let us know

Cheers