S3 3" downpipe with 120 cell cat. your opinions please?......

Reaction score
came across one on fleabay reasonable priced at 400 its HKS, what you guys think ive got a 3" cat back exhaust will this make it louder or any difference to performance all opinions welcome guys :D rob ....:blackrs4:

Last edited:
Avoid, shocking fitment, you need o re-drill all the holes etc.

thanks for your advice ill stay well away. whats the one to go for then is it worth it? or mebbies a decat test pipe?

Pipewerx or blueflame but some of the sc.net guys are having problems with the fittings on blueflame.

Find it hard to believe its made by the HKS we all know too.

Is it though, could just be a fake!

I have a feeling its just been branded HKS, probably made by a company in another country where HKS hasnt copyrighted their name.

I quite fancy a blueflame one.

Agree.

Yeah i wanted blueflame but havent really heard anything good of late.

i fitted the one in this link to my car had to redrill the holes in the flange took me about 5 minutes to do then it fitted perfectly the cat section has a relentless badge on it fitted up to my miltek cat back perfectly also makes the turbo spool up quicker and sounds alot better i paid 170 for mine off ebay it would cost u that just for a decat pipe from blueflame i would honestly recomend it for the money aslong as u are willing to redrill the holes u could potentially save ureself about 600 quid say if u brought the miltek sports cat and downpipe :arco:

Blueflame all the way, fitted one to an S3 and loved it. No fitment problems either, the quality couldn't have been any better

i fitted one of these to mine the only prob i hadwas the hole centres at the turbo (as above) apart from that seems pretty good sits quite low those which i was expecting anyway before i bought as is a larger diameter tube. good mod for the money in my opinion mate