My princess....

Ardenhill

Reaction score
moto_0506.jpg

moto_0508.jpg

moto_0509.jpg

will put up some more when i get them :)

Would be cool to see some daytimes pictures of it, I do like a nice red A3/S3

Any plans for it or just gonna keep it as it is?

she's mean't to be red... tho i've been told she looks pink or orange depending on the light.

thinking of doing some cosmetic bits... not sure i want to tinker cause i'm enjoying her the way she is

she's got a black interior so was thinking black alloys and maybe front grill and tinted lights all round.

was considering debadging but i'm not sure how the paint work is under the badges cause of the glue and the paintwork fade... so i might go with turning the badges black as well....

open to suggestions tho

i know hun... i'm defo going to get proper pics up... these are the ones i took the night i got her 2 weeks ago... she's in under warranty this weekend and i've only just got my camera to cooperate so will take pics when i get her back while i'm at work if she's not too dirty after my 2 hour run to work

Looks good, looking forward to some daylight pics, a nice clean red A/S3 always looks tasty :)

moto_0511.jpg

moto_0512.jpg

moto_0513.jpg

moto_0515.jpg

moto_0516.jpg

GOT HER BACK WITH WORKING INDICATORS!!! WOOP WOOP

no day time pics yet... but got her back clean and in a place full of light for once at the same time

Yeah got to agree, like A3/S3's in red... Very nice

Though one of my first mods would be a simple one !

Get rid of that huge tax disk holder, I'm suprised you can see where your going...lol

:)

IMO the detailing on the chrome/silver on the badges at front and back make the car stand out more where they are so well cleaned on your car (judging by the 2nd pictures lol)
I think black would still look good on the red but i personally prefer the silver

but your the one whos going to be driving it day in, day out so make sure the car fits your likes and dislikes best
everyone has their own opinion so dont go with the crowd (y)

Yeah got to agree, like A3/S3's in red... Very nice

Though one of my first mods would be a simple one !

Get rid of that huge tax disk holder, I'm suprised you can see where your going...lol

:)

yeah i know i saw that and thought exactly the same thing... but the sales guy keeps sticking odd things on her when ever she goes in for work lol#

its not all tax disk tho some of its my parking permit :p

Last edited: